We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report! Complete! New TR in my signature 8/26**

Hi Caroline just read this TR in an evening. Not quoting anything since it's completed. I love you and Andi's trips. I saw on FB that she's off to college now, I know sad momma. Thanks for taking the time write this TR I enjoyed it. Now to bookmark your next 2 and get them read.

Hi Caroline just read this TR in an evening. Not quoting anything since it's completed. I love you and Andi's trips. I saw on FB that she's off to college now, I know sad momma. Thanks for taking the time write this TR I enjoyed it. Now to bookmark your next 2 and get them read.

Thank you Glenda! It is a little sad at my household without Andi here! My hubby Joe and I are trying to get use to be an empty nester! I keep thinking about the movie Fried Green Tomatoes, haha!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!