We parked hopped until we dropped!

Beamerball

Mouseketeer
Our goal was to make it to every park, ride a ride and eat something unique to that park.
Started our day at AK with early entry around 7:10. Had bought FOP while on bus for 9:30-10:30. Went to Na’vi River Journey first because there was no way I was waiting long for that ride. Then went to Safari and got in line around 7:45. Once it opened at 8 we didn’t have too long of wait. We ended up with a longer safari because of a giraffe in the middle of the path. It was great to see all the animals enjoying the morning. Then we went to Everest and did rider swap. Posted time was 15 minutes but I feel it was a little longer. Did a spin on a triceratops then went to FOP. Got a rider swap. Love that ride! Also got pineapple lumpia and a night blossom from Pongo Pongo. Then went to the 11am showing of the FotLK. Mobile ordered Flame Tree BBQ while waiting for the show to start. After FotLK made our way to Flame Tree, had hit the I’m here button when we started our walk. Went behind the tree of life and saw so many animals on it. Past by Kevin and our order was ready. My daughter loves ribs and they did not disappoint. By the time we went back to FOP to use the rider swap it was 1pm and we could get ready to park hop!

Had great bus luck with the MK bus arriving at the pick up spot just went we did at 1:15. Arrived at MK around 1:40, asked if we could tap in and the cast member said try it and see what happens. It was 1:50 and we tapped in no problem. Not sure if that’s normal or not. Not many options in MK at that time that were under 30 minutes. We picked people mover so we could see all of tomorrow land. Outside lines at 2pm in MK are brutal with the sun. AK has so much more shade. While on People mover mobile ordered dole whip floats from Sunshine Tree Terrace. Made our way over to Adventure land, had not the I’m here button in front of the castle. Still had a bit of a wait for them to call us and then they make it after you confirm your order at the counter. Longer wait but so good!

Exited MK through the gift shops as everyone was waiting for the parade. Had pretty good bus luck to HS. Went straight to Smugglers, which only had a 30 minute wait! Asked to be pilots which they had no problem accommodating. Toured the marketplace and got outpost popcorn for our unique snack. Still had some time to spare so went to TSMM which was about 30 minutes and so fun! Headed out through the shops again and caught the skyliner to EPCOT. Had reservations at Le Creperie de Paris for 7pm. Checked in early at 6:40pm and were seated right away. Loved the ratatouille crepe! Left a little before 8pm. Kids wanted to ride SE so to the front of the park we went. Rode that with no wait. Found a spot for the fireworks in Norway. Headed to Test Track as they were ending. Got on Test Track during deluxe hours and walked right to the design room. Ended the day with a great ride. Monorail and bus back to resort and dropped into bed. We definitely park hopped until we dropped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter