We need transferred points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 16 that can be transferred.

My price is $11/point. Email me directly if you are interested.

Good luck with your search!

Tom

A member can transfer his points to another DVC member. Only current year points (i.e. not banked, borrowed or holding) can be transferred. Additionally, you cannot transfer future use year points.

The transfer is a final transaction, once you have given your points to someone you can't take them back!

I have 56 transferrable points for 2003 and 210 for 2004. Use year is February. My home resort is OKW. $10 a point if you want them.

Bart

Thank you for the clarification of transferred points.
But one question is still unanswered; why someone would specifically request them. Is it so that the transferred (current) points would be available for the renter to then bank them?
Tammy

The receiving party can bank transferred points, so that can be a reason. However, it is usually so that one can maintain control over the use of the points without having to coordinate with another person.

Once the pionts are transferred to you, they are your points that you can control just like all your other points. If you were, instead, just renting from someone (no transfer) you would have to get them to book reservations, make changes, etc.

Say you are tyring to make a reservation for a week stay and are only a few points short. It is A LOT easier to pay someone to transfer points to you so that you can complete (and control) your own reservation. The alternative is getting someone else to book the night for you which may leave your account with unused points that you have to figure out how to use. Not to mention the extra coordination that would be involved!

Hope this helps. Feel free to email me with any additional questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter