We Moved to Disneyland!! Now What…? Stories from New DLR Locals - Updated 1/15

Hope everything works out for you both, take care and thanks for this awesome TR
I just know you will bounce back with updates one day :-)

I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing OK. Sending you lots of :goodvibes that whatever it is, it will pass soon and life will be better than before.

Thanks for the update, Taylor. I totally understand (more than you can know) about life getting in the way of things like this. I will be sending positive thoughts your way, I hope whatever is going on evens out soon. You are a good writer, and your report always brought a smile to my face, even on the bad days. :)

Hi Taylor glad to hear that you are ok and really hope that what ever is happening in your lives right now sorts itself out. Hopefully you are still able to enjoy some Disney magic even if you can't manage to post on here. If and when you do find your way back to the Disboards we'll all be hear waiting for you keen to share your next adventure. Take care of yourself and Tracy xx

Love your pictures from Halloween. We were there for that week and loved the park. Didn't think we would since WDW is in our backyard so to speak, but I loved truly park hopping at DL.

Hope everything is well with you guys and I look forward to any updates that come from you.

We're just glad to know that you're Ok. I totally understand about real life getting in the way of things. I hope you get through this patch of life as painlessly as possible and if you choose to come back here and share with us we'll be happy to read along.

Take good care of yourselves, Taylor and Tracy, and know that we are thinking of you, and sending our very best wishes your way!::yes::

Glad to hear you are okay and sorry you've hit a bad spot. Hope things improve. Take care!

I saw on Tracy's Twitter that you were packing to move - I hope all is ok!

I hope all is ok too.

Thinking about you two moving to Southern California with no jobs promised for you there when you moved, sometimes I look online at the prices of apartments near Disneyland and find studios that are not so much more then the rent we are paying right now... Ha, I guess I'm day dreaming about living near Disneyland and being able to go whenever I want.

Hope you're having fun on your Disney Cruise, and hope all is well!

Is that where Taylor and Tracy are? On a Disney cruise? Or are they moving (which was the conclusion I came to after reading DharmaLou's above post)? Or both?

Taylor said a couple of weeks ago in this thread that things had not been great, but that he didn't want to go into details on the Internet and that he wouldn't get back to this TR for at least a month.

...But a Disney cruise sounds pretty great to me...so I am confused!:confused3 I hope they're on a cruise. That sounds like a lot of fun, and I would be curious to read about how it all came about because I don't think it has been mentioned in this thread (or has it and I just missed it)??

Is that where Taylor and Tracy are? On a Disney cruise? Or are they moving (which was the conclusion I came to after reading DharmaLou's above post)? Or both?

Taylor said a couple of weeks ago in this thread that things had not been great, but that he didn't want to go into details on the Internet and that he wouldn't get back to this TR for at least a month.

...But a Disney cruise sounds pretty great to me...so I am confused!:confused3 I hope they're on a cruise. That sounds like a lot of fun, and I would be curious to read about how it all came about because I don't think it has been mentioned in this thread (or has it and I just missed it)??

Perhaps they booked on the cruise that just went from San Diego to Vancouver and then their landlord sold the condo and they HAVE to move. I'm in the middle of a move and it's pretty stressful, but we own both the properties. I can't even imagine if there was an outside force setting our deadline to move.

Here we are all making up stories about what is going on! :rotfl2:

They are on a cruise to Alaska as we speak. :) And it looks like they are moving too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter