We Hopped All The Way To Disneyland Just For Some Dis Meets. Ch. 10. Added-7/14/14

Ok. Time to tend to some way over due shout outs.

Yay! Although I knew she had won, I didn't know the whole story.

I knew you knew. That's why I asked for those that follow her on FB not tell. Now you know the whole story.

We talked about maybe meeting up with you at Six Flags.

Now this I didn't know. Some how Lady H conveniently forgot to mention this part to me. :confused:

Who wouldn't want to ride Kingda Ka? And El Toro is supposed to be a good woodie.

My thoughts exactly. I think the thought of Ka not only plays along the "Dumb Wife" concept, in cause amnesia. ;)

How about a (not) all expenses paid trip for one in the backseat of the Pkondzi limo from the 'Peg to the Falls with a couple of giggly teenaged girls? Hear he could use someone to share the pain... No? :confused3

Now would that be sharing the pain with Ponzi, or adding to it? I know I'm late with this, but curious minds want to know.

I have to admit that Thumpie's option number one was the first to cross my mind. Keep on trying though, it's lots of fun (the kids that is; well and the trying too :upsidedow )

I don't remember what option number one was. I'll have to go back and see what you're referring to.

If the prize package doesn't include hotel can you trade your TS?

It seems the package doesn't include a hotel. Flight and Belmont tickets only. Which isn't too bad. Flights alone would cost us about $400 each. With what we save there, we can book a nicer hotel.

Since we're going to Cancun this November, we've already traded points for that. We won't have enough points to trade for NY. Besides, with WDW in the near future, I'll need to save our points for that.

Manhattan Club is an expensive trade, but if it's available it would be tres chic! That's where I want to stay if we ever get around to a NY visit.

I'll keep this one in mind. I was thinking more Ritz-Carlton or Plaza myself. :upsidedow

First off...
CONGRATS Lady H! :cool1:
You won a trip!!!
That's so great!

Isn't it. Now I keep hoping she'll take me with her.

But....
You're going to put off WDW til 2016 and we may be back on for 2015. :sad2:

Now you tell us. We wouldn't have tried to win a trip had we known that. :rolleyes:

Ok. Who am I kidding, yeah we would've. We still might go in 2015, it will be more towards the end of 2015 IF we do, since the Belmont is usually the first weekend in June.

I've given up trying to make plans for Disney, I think.

Talk to Smidgy, I hear her and Nebo are excellent planners. Maybe you can pay them to plan for you.

Three days late, but I made it. Thanks for the update, I had given up on it.

Happy Birthday, Lady H.!!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I appreciate them! I've been down with allergies (at least that's what the doctor said it was) and haven't really had much energy or time to get on here lately, but T-Man mentioned that I was getting some lovely messages and I had to come by and say Thank You! :grouphug: You all know how to make a girl feel better!

A little update on the NY Trip. Yes, we are going to next years Belmont, as T-Man mentioned. I never win anything, I can't believe I actually won this! Going to NY has always been on my bucket list. I have so many things I want to do and see. From what I can gather, we get 2 plane tickets and 2 tickets to the race. T-Man has been extremely nice since I won, catering to me, making sure I'm comfortable and happy. Fixing me drinks, come to think of it, I think he's trying to get me drunk so I sign some sort of document stating he is my 2nd. :lmao: I thought about telling him it was a no brainer and of course he would be my 2nd, but I want to hang onto this queen vibe a little longer, so Shhhhhhhhhhh...don't tell him anything yet OK? :rolleyes1

Regarding the last chapter! Good job honey! I really do have to admit that if there is anything that I love Hollywood over Orlando for it is the tram tour. No matter how many times you go on it, it seems like it is a little different. Different guides can make or break the ride, plus, depending on the route, you can see things you never saw before. :3dglasses :eek:

Can't wait to see what happens next! :confused3

I've been down with allergies (at least that's what the doctor said it was) and haven't really had much energy or time to get on here lately, but T-Man mentioned that I was getting some lovely messages and I had to come by and say Thank You! :grouphug: You all know how to make a girl feel better!

Yes. Yes we do.
Now if only T-Man would step up to the plate...

A little update on the NY Trip. Yes, we are going to next years Belmont, as T-Man mentioned. I never win anything, I can't believe I actually won this! Going to NY has always been on my bucket list.

Mine too.
And Ruby's too.

T-Man has been extremely nice since I won, catering to me, making sure I'm comfortable and happy. Fixing me drinks, come to think of it, I think he's trying to get me drunk so I sign some sort of document stating he is my 2nd. :lmao: I thought about telling him it was a no brainer and of course he would be my 2nd, but I want to hang onto this queen vibe a little longer, so Shhhhhhhhhhh...don't tell him anything yet OK? :rolleyes1

Better yet... just keep leading him on...
And then at the last minute, take me instead!

Ok. I thought things were getting back to normal at work. That was until Donald Trump got a hold of 2 employees that USED to work in my division.

SmileyBossFired.gif

Needless to say, we all had to pick up some extra work and I've been having to catch up a lot of bills that these 2 people never paid. :headache:

On the bright side, I did get a slight raise. I actually have a dollar in my pocket each week now. Up from the 75¢ I used to have. Now I can possibly afford something from the vending machine. That is until they find out I got a raise, then they'll raise their prices also.

I'm hoping by the end of the week, I'll have everything straightened out with our vendors and I can get back to finishing the next chapter.

Thanks again for sticking around.

Nope. Not here anymore.

(This is an automated service message.)

Seriously, enjoying your report. Update when you have time.

I was just figuring that everyone went on vacation. Things have been pretty quiet on most of the reports I have been following. And I know EXACTLY what's going to happen now. I'm all caught up, but I'm away next week, and I know I'll come back to pages and pages of updates.

I see that Pkondzi kicked it off already this morning...

Where is everyone? :confused3 I have been MIA from a lot of threads, sadly. Just can't keep up.

For Mr and Mrs. Bunny - I saw this and don't know how true it is, except your conversations about chile(s) but I thought of you so thought I'd share:

https://byloverefined.wordpress.com/how-to-spot-a-new-mexican/

Some of these are true of Texans, too - but don't tell 'em, they'll be REALLY cofused. :lmao:

That list was funny.
Interesting how different regions have their own little foibles, right?
We love our idiosyncrasies, but heaven help the person who mocks us for them! :laughing:

Some folks are over at my TR, but I've noticed quite a few who've disappeared.

Big news is Nebo might (that's might) post an update on my TR.
No promises, and he's going in for hand/wrist surgery on October 27th.
So if he hasn't posted by then... he ain't posting.

That list was funny.
Interesting how different regions have their own little foibles, right?
We love our idiosyncrasies, but heaven help the person who mocks us for them! :laughing:

So true! :rotfl2:

Some folks are over at my TR, but I've noticed quite a few who've disappeared.

Big news is Nebo might (that's might) post an update on my TR.
No promises, and he's going in for hand/wrist surgery on October 27th.
So if he hasn't posted by then... he ain't posting.

:cheer2: Hope all goes well for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter