We did THE KITCHEN SINK!!

Originally posted by vhoffman
We went there because we had Connections vouchers which were supposed to be an exceptional value at B&C. Well, they were a great value for the prime rib sandwich, but they were all out of it when we got there. Everything else on the menu was less than the price of the vouchers. All in all, a waste of an evening, except for the stroll along the boardwalk.

While I am supportive of the idea - to each his own - I had to respond to this because I don't understand how its true. "Everything else on the menu was less than the price of the vouchers." ?????? How can that be? If you look at the menu on http://www.allearsnet.com , it isn't possible. Even if you order the CHEAPEST things on the menu

Hot Dog $5.99
Fries $1.79
Coke $1.99
Single scoop ice cream $2.49

That is $12.26 and you need to include tax and tip, which is included with the voucher. Heck, you could even order the kids meal and come out ahead. The vouchers are only $11.50.

But, most of the desserts (sundaes, etc.) are $5.99 or $7.99

I enjoy this place. I think it is a good deal for the vouchers. My DDs love ice cream. But I definitely am not "cultish".

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter