We booked our third cruise and haven't taken our second yet!

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
I know you all can relate! We did our first Disney cruise in April 2023 and bought the placeholder and one week off the ship booked cruise #2 for this September. I live in CA so was just playing around looking at cruises out of San Diego and found that my BFF and I could do a 3 night cruise to Mexico for cheaper than going to DL so we booked for May 2025! LOL

In September we will buy another placeholder and use that for Alaska 2026!

Needles to say we are hooked!!!

I did my first cruise last November. Booked my second cruise for this October when fall 2024 itineraries went on sale for general public. Used my placeholder to book Treasure in Feb 2025.

Yup yup yup!!! One week ago today we got off our first Wish cruise, when we got home we booked a Treasure cruise for next year, and then a few days later we booked another Wish cruise for this October. :laughing: Platinum CC members I totally get it now!

We have our 11th booked and haven't yet gone on our 8th. Three scheduled for this year and the Treasure in 2025!
Welcome to the club!

lol, yup, that sounds right - we did our first June 2023, used our placeholder for this upcoming May, and now I’m just waiting for Summer 2025 to drop to book a Mediterranean sailing 🤪

I feel this! We decided to start sailing every year with Disney. 2023 I had two scheduled which was super fun! We are in the process of potentially getting guardianship of another child so now I have been sitting on my hands since November with placeholders booked but not able to schedule anything until everything is worked out. I'm chomping at the bit to say the least!

I did my first cruise last November. Booked my second cruise for this October when fall 2024 itineraries went on sale for general public. Used my placeholder to book Treasure in Feb 2025.
Which February Treasure sailing are you on? We'll be on the Feb 1 one (Tortola/San Juan/Castaway Cay).

Which February Treasure sailing are you on? We'll be on the Feb 1 one (Tortola/San Juan/Castaway Cay).
I am on the Feb 22 Western Caribbean one. I did Eastern Caribbean on my Fantasy cruise it was nice with 3 sea days right in front, plenty of time to figure out the ship configuration.

And my goal is 50 to get my name on CC. :laughing: It will have taken me 25 years to get 30 under my belt so I still have quite a while to go.
If you add up every penny off all your prices upto 50 I wonder how much it comes to, to get that name at CC 😆

Thanks for the heads up! We were actually considering a Disney Cruise, but after seeing everyone's endless booking cycle, I'm convinced it's less of a vacation and more of a lifestyle commitment—like accidentally joining a gym, but with more seagulls and souvenir cups. Guess we'll stick to dry land where the only thing I need to book in advance is my next nap. Thanks again! 😉

If you add up every penny off all your prices upto 50 I wonder how much it comes to, to get that name at CC 😆
Don't do that! You will make the face shown in your avatar. :laughing:

I start thinking about adding it all up sometimes. I've kept a log of every trip dh and I have ever taken, starting with a long weekend in Williamsburg, VA in May 1992.
Our St. Patty's Day cruise will be trip #72. DCL #28. Sometimes I think if I had invested all that money, I could have retired by now. Sigh...
Dh would tell me, "It's a sickness. Seek help." I've gotten better; I don't have 3 booked at a time anymore. Then again, they're not $3500 for 4 with a window on a 7-nt cruise either. That probably has a lot to do with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter