We’re Back!

I got the micky head on etsey for my sign. I had an extra blank 20210804_180109.jpg for sale sign. Sharpie and its good enough.

I got the micky head on etsey for my sign. I had an extra blank for sale sign. Sharpie and its good enough.

Assistant Chief, with all due respect, you don't have Musket Mickey on the sign ....... :sad:

Musket_Mickey_Small.png

MM makes anything Fort-related look better. Especially when you are at the Fort itself as @mash will be.

Ed

PS - and I know that the green DIS head with MM may end up on etsy tomorrow (this is the internet) but you can do it yerself like I did or pay someone else to do it. Choice is up to the end user.

PPS - and I've been asked to put together signs for folks. Short answer? :sad2:

Last edited:
Assistant Chief, with all due respect, you don't have Musket Mickey on the sign ....... :sad:

View attachment 595062

MM makes anything Fort-related look better. Especially when you are at the Fort itself as @mash will be.

Ed

PS - and I know that the green DIS head with MM may end up on etsy tomorrow (this is the internet) but you can do it yerself like I did or pay someone else to do it. Choice is up to the end user.

PPS - and I've been asked to put together signs for folks. Short answer? :sad2:
See if Ed put it together it would be right. But, i needed it done and half $%#@% is all i know how to do8-)

Oops! That quote is from another thread…. I couldn’t figyre out how to delete from this……. But Lol, @tiggerdad, It is funny!
Congratulations on the new rig!
Glad I saw the big picture of the front end of your rig! Profile pics are small, my eyes are old. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why your profile pic was of a bra/bathing suit top? I didn't judge cause well, it is the internet and figured it meant something to you.
Makes much more sense now! :rotfl2:
Enjoy....
@stratman59th i thought the same thing :rotfl2:
Whew! Thanks for ‘saying it out loud’! I kept thinking, “what the? Why, just why”…. (figured it was a Storm Troopers bra….)

We will finally be returning to the Fort in September for the first time in almost 4 years! Our last stay was in November of 2017. We have been camping at the Fort since the 80’s when we used to go with my in-laws in their motorhome. When our oldest son was two we purchased a pop up and started camping. After our second son was born we purchased a larger pop up camper.

We loved camping but the pop up was so much work to set up and take down so we sold it two years ago. We intended to buy a travel trailer sooner but when COVID hit we decided to wait.

We purchased my dream trailer on Sunday! We pick it up on Friday. Our maiden voyage is, of course, at the Fort! Our oldest son (now married) heard the news and will be flying in to join us! 😂🤣😁 He booked his ticket within 48 hours of hearing the news. I think that’s a good sign of all the happy memories we have as a family camping at the Fort.

Question for folks: do you guys still hang the green mickeys outside your campground to show you are a Disboards member?
We need to set up next to each other somewhere when , from the front of the site, people would see you on the left and me on the right….

9CF1B189-0538-47BF-8E6B-23E53156BB80.jpeg

😁

…,Aaaassaand of course after posting I realize the date on the thread…. Again…. I think the date needs to come up off the screen and slap your face a bit so that you are SURE you are posting on something recent… or at least aware that you are posting on “old news”……

…,Aaaassaand of course after posting I realize the date on the thread….
I call them "ghost posts". Resurrected from the annals of obscurity.

It is fun to see what we were all saying years ago. It's even funnier when someone post the same reply years apart.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter