• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

wdwnutze's atkins journal(posters welcome)

Day 21
Brkfst- 1 egg scrambled with 1tbsp lt cream
1 cup of coffee with 1tbsp lt cream & 1/2 splenda
Lunch- tuna
2 tbsp mayo
Dinner- chicken
3c. salad
2 tbsp parm. cheese
2 tbsp italian dressing
snack- sf jello

well, it is the end of 3 weeks. I haven't seen the scale move but I guess I kind of expected that. I have been sticking right to program and have not cheated even 1x.

Day 22
I wasn't going to post because I was sick yesterday but Idecided this morning that I should make an entry anyway.
Brkfst- coffee with 1tbs lt cream & 1/2 splenda
lunch- tuna
2 tbsp mayo
1 celery stalk
supper- 3c salad
3 tbs parm cheese
2 tbsp italian dressing
I drank lots of water today but my stomach just wasn't feeling right. Not sure if it was the heat or what but I didn't eat as much as I should have. It is suppose to be hotter today so I will have to set my mind to eating anyway.

Day 23
Well, the heat has gotten the better of me and I need to make more of an effort to eat during the day.
brkfst- breakfast sausage
cup of coffee with 1tbsp lt cream and 1/2 splenda
lunch- 2 tbsp eggsalad with mayo and celery
dinner- steak tips(about 2-3oz)
3c salad
2tbsp italian dressing
Drank lots of water today and worked hard outside building a platform for the ridiculous pool that I bought! Went swimming and did lots of pool walking. Having a hard time eating in this heat but I will try to eat better on day 24.

Day 24
Brkfst- 1 egg scrambled with 1tbsp lt cream
coffee with 1tbsp lt cream and 1/2splenda
Lunch- 3 slices of roast beef
2c. salad
2 tbsp italian dressing
Dinner- pepperoni with melted mozzarella
Snack- celery and dip(sour cream)

Very hot again today but I made sure that I ate at least 3meals. Drank tons of water again. Did some work out in the yard for the pool and then some leg excercises in the pool.

Day 25
brkfst- 1 cup of coffee with 1tbsp lt cream and 1/2 splenda
egg salad with mayo
lunch- roasted turkey
2 tbsp mayo
dinner- steak tips
snack- I had Ice coffe as a reward today. Havne't had one since starting Atkins but have done a lot of work outside in the heat and have not cheated even once since starting. I know I will not have one every day or even weekly but it felt good to have a little reward.
Not the best eating day. I didn't get in the veggies. I'll try to fix hat before I go to bed.

Day 26&27
Not writing each days food down. I will try to consolidate a little(until I find it not working for me). I did good this weekend. I have still not cheated since I started doing Atkins. I am feeling really good. Have had some challenges but I am committed and will not sway. I did see soem delicious pizza today that I would have loved but I went somewhere else and ordered a hamburg with mushrooms, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomatoe(no bun or fries). Still drinking water and plenty of it.Hoping to be down 20lbs by Friday(mini goal).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter