wdwnutze's atkins journal(posters welcome)

wdwnutze

<font color=blue>Remembers "Gee Your Hair Smells T
DAY 1-what a day to start. Had a VERY stressful day!!
I lurked for a while and did some reading and decided today was the day.
BRFST- 1 cup of coffee(1/2splenda and 2tbsp lt cream)
3 soft boiled eggs
LUNCH-1burger(no roll hold the fries)1piece lettuce, 1slice tom.
1c. broccoli
ice water with a lemon
SUPPER-2 steak strips
2c. salad
2tbsp Ken's italian dressing(1carb)
drinking water with no problem. Felt fine today although by the end of the night I had a real bad headache.
I think I did ok for the 1st day.

Yay! You made it through the first day! I hope your headache goes away.

Good luck! :wave:

DAY 2-
BRFST- 2 soft boiled eggs and 3slices of turkey bacon
1cup of coffee with 2tbsp lt cream and 1/2 splenda
LUNCH- 1/2 can of tuna with 2tbsp mayo
1c salad
1tbsp blue cheese dressing(.5 carb)
SUPPER- 8-10 steamers
2 lobsters
melted butter
2c salad
2tbsp blue cheese dressing(1 carb)
I woke up with the same headache I went to bed with but by midafternoon it was gone. I wish there was something warm I could drink on induction. I felt like I wanted tea(i like milk in it) or hot chocolate. Not too bad today. Lots of temptations(cupcakes for husbands birthday and McD's fries). I think I can stick it out.

Day 3
Today was tough because I started getting a bad cold and I have a sore throat and would have loved some noodle soup. I was good though and went to the store and bought some chicken broth(I checked label-0 carbs).
BRFST-scrambled eggs
1.5oz of cheddar cheese
1.5 slices turkey bacon
1 cup of coffee with 1/2 splenda and 2tbsp lt cream
LUNCH-2c ceasar salad(hold the croutons)
ceasar dressing
1/4 of a hamburger
ice water
SUPPER- Steak tips
1c. salad
1tbs blue cheeses dressing
SNACK-2 oz cheddar cheese
I work at night and that is when I usually snack(my big problem). I was really hungry at work tonight but just kept drinking my water and did not even go near the candy at work. Had Some cheese for a snack when I got home. I wanted something more but wouldn't give in. It is definately getting easier.

DAY 4
Brkfst- 2eggs scrambled
1 cup of coffee with 1tbsp lt. cream and 1/2 splenda
Lunch- 1c. salad
eggsalad(2eggs) with mayo(2tbsp)
Supper- hamburger (plain)
Snack- 2 slices of ham with mustard
Really sick today with a cold. Drank tons of water!

Day 5- Today is the 1st weekend day on Atkins. Have softball game and gymnastics show to go to but no parties or anything. Should be no problem. Woke up not as hungry as I have been. Bought the ingredients to make mock danish so I think I will go try that.
Brkfst- 2slices of ham with mustard
Lunch- 2c. salad with blue cheese dressing
SNACK- I tried the mock danish and didn't like it at all. Oh well, no snack today(jsut as well cause I'm not really hungry.
Supper- 2 eggs scrambled
2tbsp heavy cream
1 sausage(1carb)
Having lots of leg pain last night and all day today. Not sure what it is from but it is really getting to me.

Day 6
Leg pains kept me up most of the night. Got some potassium to see if that would help.
Brkfst- 2 eggs scrambled with 1 slice of ham & cheddar cheese
2 tbsp heavy cream
lunch- 2 cup salad
blue cheese dressing
3-4 oz. of steak
supper- tuna
2 tbsp mayo
1 stalk of celery
Drinking lots of water. I had no problem with the food today just with the leg pains.

Day 7! I made it! I didn't sleep at all last night because of some really bad leg pains. I went to the DR tonight and had some blood work done and got some muscle relaxers to see if that will help me at least get some sleep.
Brkfst- sausage
1 cup of coffee with 2tbsp heavy cream(2carb)1/2splenda
Lunch- 2 slices of ham rolled up with mustard.
Supper- steak

Didn't manage to get in my usual veggies. Really not feeling well today but I will try to get some in before I go to bed. Feeling really good that I made it through the first week. Weigh in tomorrow and I know I will be happy!!

Day 8-wieghed in this morning-9lbs gone! Yayyyyy
brkfst- 2eggs scrambled
1tbsp heavy cream(1 carb)
1 slice of ham
1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp lt cream & 1/2 splenda
Lunch- 2c salad
2 slices of roast beef
1 tsp of mayo
supper- 3 slices of ham
celery and cream cheese
still keeping up with the water.

Day 9
It was another rough night with the leg pains but today they feel alot better. Lets just hope they still feel as good when I go to bed. I did notice today that I wasn't hungry. I made myself eat at lunch time but I could have done without.
Brkfst- 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp lt cream and 1/2 splenda
2 eggs scrambled
2 slices of turkey bacon
lunch- 2 slices of roast beef rolled up
2tsp mayo
Supper- pork chop
1/2c summer squash
2c salad
2tbsp italian dressisng
snack- 3 celery stalks
2 oz cr. cheese

Day 10
Brkfst- 1cup of coffee with 2 tbsp lt cream and 1/2 splenda
2 eggs scrambled
2 tbsp heavy cream
3 breakfast sausage
Lunch- tuna
2 tbsp mayo
1 stalk celery
Supper- hamburg
1/4c green beans
1/4 c cucumber
2c salad with 2 tbsp italian dressign and 2 tbsp parmesean cheese
snack- 3 celery stalks with cream cheese

Still drinking the water. Leg pains were better today. Only woke up 1x with them during the night and then again at 4:30 and I just got up for the day. Got a multi vit and some Tums(for the calcium).Hopefully the pains won't be back.

Day 11
Brkfst- 1 egg scrambled
1 tbsp heavy cream
1oz cheddar cheese
1 cup of coffee with 2tbsp heavy cream & 1/2 splenda
Lunch- Tuna
2 tbsp mayo
Supper- 1c. Salad with tuna
2tbsp mayo
2tbsp italian dressing
snack- 1c cucumber
2tbsp italian dressing
Lots of water. Legs are better. Busy doing errands today so not enough variety in my food for the day. Still feeling pretty good. No cravings or anything. I don't feel like I am missing anything.

You're doing very well. 9lbs gone forever!!! I hope the leg cramps get better. I have been dealing with them too. I have a knack (sp?) of being able to catch them before they get bad. I had them when I was pg and I read somewhere that you should flex your feet, don't point your toes.

Sorry you didn't like the mock danish. You might want to try & flavor it with DaVinci S/F syrup. I use vanilla.:D

Day 12
Brkfst- 3slices of ham
1 cup of coffee with 2tbsp heavy cr. and 1/2 splenda
Lunch- 1c. broccolli
filet mignon with portabella mushroom
Supper- 2c. salad
2tbsp italian dressing
2 bites of steak(not hungry)

Resisted lots of temptation today. I was very happy that I was able to wear a pair of pants that I hadn't been able to get on for a while. I'm staying very motivated. Hoping to get outside some more now that we might have some nice weather.

Day 13
Brkfst- 1cup of coffee
2tbsp heavy cream=2carb
1/2 splenda=.5 carb
Lunch- tuna
2 tbsp mayo =0 carb
Supper- steak
1/2c cauliflower w/butter=2.6 carb
1/4c mushrooms=2 carb
2 tbsp Italian dressing= 2 carb
Bought some sugar free jello to try tonight. Got a carb counter last night so I can double check myself. Want to make sure I don't fall into any bad habits. I think that because I am not hungry all the time, I am afraid this diet won't keep working. The scale will tell in a few days I guess.

Day 14 & 15
Wasn't able to get to the boards. I guess they were down. I missed checking in and made sure I wrote everything down on paper to hold myself accountable. I usually do WW so I am used to writing everything down and find it very helpful. I weighed in on 6/15 which was day 15. I was down an additional 6 pounds bringing my total to 15lbs lost. Very happy with the results but am preparing myself that my weight loss will be slowing down. Leg pains are a thing of the past(thank God.) Feeling pretty good. Won't enter in all the foods for the day 14&15 since I kept track of them on paper. I did stay with program.

Day 16
Brkfst 2 eggs scrambled
1 tbsp lt cream
3 sausage(1carb)
lunch 2 slices turkey breast
2 tbsp mayo
supper tuna
2 tbsp mayo
1c. lettuce
1 1/2 c. lettuce
2tbsp italian dressing
1 tbsp parm. cheese
snack 2 stalk celery
2 tbsp cream cheese

Have decided to continue with induction phase. Would liketo stay on it for a few more weeks til I feel like I have a susbstantial loss(maybe til 25 pounds or so). Not feeling deprived so I think it will be good to stay on it for a while longer. Hoping to get to 20 pounds by July 4. We'll see!

Day 17
Brkfst- 2 eggs scrambled
2 sausage
1cup of coffee 1tbsp lt cream & 1/2 splenda
lunch- 2 slices of turkey
1tbsp mayo
celery
supper- 10shrimp in scampi sauce
2 slices of ham
1 tbsp mayo
snack- 3 stalks of celery
2oz cream cheese
still drinking the water. Ok day today. Feeling a little fidgety. Not hungry but not satisfied either. Hopefully it has to do with the weather and all the craziness witht he end of school for the kids. Tomorrow will be another day.

Day 18&19
didn't write down my food for day 18. Definately stayed on plan. Feeling discouraged because the scale doesn't seem to be moving anymore. Trying to stay on top of my feelings so I don't crumble.
Day 19
Brkfst- Celery with cream cheese
1 cup of coffee with 1tbsp lt cream adn 1/2splenda
lunch- steak
1/2c broccoli
supper- ceasar salad(3cups)
2 tbsp ceasar dressing
feta cheese(3oz)
1/2c tuna with mayo
snack- 3 slices of ham

Stayed on plan. getting discouraged because I have been looking at the scale and it is not moving. I will not give up though because I realize how much mindless eating I was doing. I really avoided some foods that others were having ie: pizza and subs. Not craving anything but soemtimes wishing I could have pizza or ice cream. My willpower and determination is stronger than my urges though.

Day 20
Brkfst- 2 cups coffee with 1tbsp lt cream & 1/2 splenda in each
Brunch- egg salad(2 eggs)
2 tbsp mayo
supper- steak
3c salad
2 tbsp italian dressign
snack- egg salad(2 eggs & 2tbsp mayo)

low energy today with all the rain. Just hung out at home for most of the day. Drinking the water. Just plugging along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter