WDW Ultimate 14 day ticket

I contacted ticketing and received an email to confirm that the original date for the start of the 18 day period is shown as your day of arrival but once the ticket is activated when you check in it can be set to start on the day of your first park visit.
Hi, I don’t suppose you have been able to try this out yet? I’ve emailed Disney and they said no the 18 days start the day of check in (which is annoying as we don’t arrive until late evening), but I’ve seen on other forums other people have been given the same info as you.
Thanks!

Does anyone have recent experience with water park days being treated as a separate bucket? We're planning a trip in late February/March with the 7 day Magic tickets and it seems like answers here and on Disney's site confirm you can use water parks on non-theme park days, but curious if anyone has tried this recently!

Are you guys able to utilize all 14 days? Even though we took days off and had a couple of days of only 2-3 hours at the parks, we still couldn't do more than 11 park days. Legs completely gave out! Maybe when the kids grow up and no longer pushing strollers, but even then not sure. Weather was great as well, pulling this off within an 18 day span in the summer seems like an insurmountable task!

I think that the secret will be to go for 3 or 4 weeks, and leverage any 14 of those days. Probably not possible for working parents with school-age children.

I believe you have a maximum of 18 days in which to use the 14 day ticket.

In our recent 19 day trip (7 on-site, 12 off-site) we managed to do 9 Disney park days, but then we did also have days at Universal, SeaWorld & Busch Gardens, plus a few days off to relax, shop and explore, so not using our tickets to the max wasn't a big concern of ours.

We did 16 days total with one shopping day and 3 universal days. But we popped into epcot for 45 mins to get a dish we liked from flower and garden and it was nice to be able to do this.

Edited: sorry we used 12 Park days. But 1 was a 45 min visit and 1 was an extra 2 hours before the start of out after hours event because we wanted spring rolls..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter