WDW Resort on Travel Channel tonight!

BonnieP

Mouseketeer
I did a search on this forum and didn't find it mentioned...
The Travel Channel is doing "Great Family Vacations Week" and tonight, 8-9pm is "Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes".
Other dates & times:
May 6 11pm
May 10 9pm
May 10 12am
May 11 3pm
May 12 2pm

Thought you guys would like to know.
Hope it's a good show!

Bonnie

I can't wait to see it. My DD's teacher sent home a reminder to me today--we just got back from WDW on Saturday--so I could watch it. Her son works for Disney and worked on the program, so I am really looking forward to seeing it. I'm not exactly sure what his job is now, he's moved around in the corporation. But he did an internship while at Purdue University and seems to keep moving on up!

Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to catch it some time this week. And I'll pass the word on to friends who also love WDW!

Sandy
:earsgirl:

Been there!!! Done that!!! Going Back!!! Again!!!

Thanks for the info. It's my son's birthday today, so Iwill miss tonights, but will catch it some time this week.

My cable company does not offer the Travel Channel on our cable. :( :mad:

Can anyone tape this for me? Will pay for the cost of the tape and shipping charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter