WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

I need to refresh coffee and do a bathroom break but I hate to leave!!!
HAHA, me too. Okay, maybe I am a weirdo. Running on two hours of sleep probably wasn't a great idea in hindsight if this is going to be an all day thing.

They have stated 7am EST!
They also told me potentially as early as midnight, hence the prior post about sleep. You'd think we'd know better than now than to trust what a CM says. This is a bit ridiculous though.

I got past the castle and logged in but it wants me to link my tickets. I have a room and tickets package but when I am on the link tickets page and enter my confirmation number, it gives me a red error message stating my reservation is already linked. Ugg!

And now when I try calling, I either get total silence or a busy signal! I have never got the busy signal before. I always got the announcement that all are busy and will be with me shortly before. You know they are having crazy amount of people calling when you get a busy signal!

It's nice to know that Disney learns from all of their previous tech launch failures and ensured this one went smoothly. NOT!!! Probably the same genius in charge of the other ones is still in charge.

So, I have that UK link up as well as a few others trying to get in. My UK countdown does reset every once in a while, but I started with like 7 minutes and am now under 3. Anyone close to their countdown expiring?

So, I have that UK link up as well as a few others trying to get in. My UK countdown does reset every once in a while, but I started with like 7 minutes and am now under 3. Anyone close to their countdown expiring?
Down to under 2 minutes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter