WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

On one browser I have a dancing cloud, on the other I am at the Introducing park pass screen.

I was in, clicked around and couldn't find any new park reservation page (and the info page just "explained" how to make a reservation at a park). Then it signed me out...???

Does Disney not know about online queuing systems? Other ticket sellers and even online retailers use them when they have a big sale date. It's pretty basic.

Was able to do the online check-in (Copper Creek Aug 24-29) just in case I needed that to make the park reservations. Now back to castle and waiting.

Ohmygoodness, I refreshed (because there wasn't anyplace to make park reservations that I could find from the My Plans page), and it booted me out! Back to the castle......!

Oooooooh, UPDATE: I am on the phone and they said they just announced something along the lines of "We are awaiting the arrival of the park pass system. At that time, modifications will be available for dates in 2020. We are able to assist with questions only" So sort of seems to recognize the system is not happening right now.

I was kinda hoping there wouldn't be that many people who wanted to make park reservations....that was silly huh?!?
I don't think its up and running yet. I just woke up and panicked because it was after 6 and nothing.

I can't log back in now. Stuck at the castle page, which is throwing javascript errors which is terribly reassuring.

I was able to finally login (after the pink castle of death and just blue screen) I kept exiting out and opening a new screen until i was able to get in, but i dont see the park reservation system ANYWHERE?! Anyone know where it's supposed to be? I was thinking under Plans and make more etc but it's not there. I agree about the phased approach too.... Why should others going in a year or so be on right now? We check in 7/16!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter