WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Do I understand you correctly that you registered to go to all 3 UOR parks on Wednesday. If so, maybe when Disney opens up its reservation system it will allow for park hopping too.
Yes the Universal AP email stated ‘you may register for one (1) day and will receive Park-to-Park admission’ during the preopening preview dates June 3 and 4th.

MDE has only deleted one of my ADRs so far. Topolinos Terrace got removed from my reservation list.

Guess I'll get to slowly watch the others disappear.
I think they might be doing it by restaurant. Between August and November, I've had two removed so far, Topolino's (which I've seen mentioned several times) was removed a few hours ago and Artist Point, sometime in the last hour.

New Ticket Sales and Hotel Reservations: At this time, we are temporarily pausing new ticket sales and Disney Resort hotel reservations so we can focus on guests with existing tickets and reservations. Existing ticket holders and Annual Passholders will be able to make a theme park reservation before new tickets are sold; we will be reaching out to these guests soon to provide additional details. We will resume new sales of tickets and Disney Resort hotel reservations after that period of time. Theme park reservations will be limited due to attendance limitations and will be subject to availability.

Based on this the current people with current resort reservations on property should have first dibs. Then AP, then regular non-on property ticket holders

Thanks, I couldn’t find it last night but I did get an email today about it. I think there was just too much to sift through last night!

Anyone get an email with the shut-down impacted tickets that are not not date-based? Obviously, the priority is for people with tickets for July and August so the initial opening goes smoothly. I'm just trying to figure out if I'll have a guaranteed "in" for dates that might work for me. Will I have to book and a Disney hotel to get in line?

I'm also wondering if Disney will offer refunds (rather than just credit) if we can't use our tickets before the deadline due to not getting park reservations.

My topolino’s and my whispering canyon are gone but I think the rest are still there as of now.

edited to add Beaches and Cream gone too

I'm wondering how this will impact those AP holders who have room reservations? We have 10 days reserved at two WDW hotels and Platinum APs, so no blackout dates. We didn't purchase platinum passes to be restricted. Sorry if I sound entitled, but I hate wondering and wish Disney would give us clear answers.
I would "think" anyone staying in a WDW Resort with existing reservations and with already purchased valid admission media would HAVE to be at the "top priority" and guaranteed one Park admission per day of their stay,but WHO KNOWS.

Last edited:
I have not received any email yet. Just curious how many have received versus have not. Are people receiving the email Ones who booked a package, versus separate ticket and room only (mine are UT tickets).

I got one today for my October trip and it is a room only with separately purchased park tickets.

My topolino’s and my whispering canyon are gone but I think the rest are still there as of now.

edited to add Beaches and Cream gone too
Lost our topolino’s too. Hurts to watch.

I would "think" anyone staying in a WDW Resort with existing reservations and with already purchased valid admission media would HAVE to be at the "top priority" and guaranteed one Park admission per say of their stay,but WHO KNOWS.
And I would think Disney wouldn’t take away a discount they promised to their most loyal customers and effectively raise their vacation price by thousands of dollars, and yet here we are...

I would "think" anyone staying in a WDW Resort with existing reservations and with already purchased valid admission media would HAVE to be at the "top priority" and guaranteed one Park admission per say of their stay,but WHO KNOWS.
You would think so, but that’s what’s so frustrating!

I have not received any email yet. Just curious how many have received versus have not. Are people receiving the email Ones who booked a package, versus separate ticket and room only (mine are UT tickets).

I have both a package and a separate resort reservation (split stay) and have yet to receive the email.

Just got the email. Have a room only (Military discount) at Pop with linked Salute tickets. Have lost most ADRS but still have Ohana, Akershus, Oga's, and Be Our Guest (lunch).

I just received an email regarding the cancellation of my free dining and the 35% adjustment. However, our reservation falls within the closure period, so I wonder if I will eventually be able to carry the 35% to a rebooked trip.

I just received an email regarding the cancellation of my free dining and the 35% adjustment. However, our reservation falls within the closure period, so I wonder if I will eventually be able to carry the 35% to a rebooked trip.
Same. Fingers crossed that it will apply to a future booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter