WDW Coffee - Does anyone like Nescafe?

Nescafe will never go away as long as nestle is a sponser.

WDW also said that guest wanted more characters and started that aweful char. bus instead of Early entry remeber...

They are the masters of spin.....

I take it for what it's worth - an institutionally-prepared hot beverage. That being said, we usually don't venture far from home without our red bag of Community Coffee! So... no real need to voice a complaint when we usually brew our own.

I hate, HATE, HATE, DESPISE the Nescafe sludge!

Yuck. That stuff's not even related to coffee.

I also pack my own coffeemaker, but I hate that I have to.:crazy:

I don't like the coffee at WDW but I think a good part of the problem is the water! I can taste the yucky water in the coffee.

I HATE the Nescafe too. Between the bad instant powder, and the yucky water, I practically fall to my knees and kiss the ground at the Dunkins at Logan when I get home. And don't even TRY to get an iced coffee. That is an unknown thing for some reason unless you want the goopy, overly creamy fake "iced cappuccino" stuff. I've tried to stick to iced tea on my last few trips. That, they understand.
That being said, I thought the Crystal Palace was sponsored by the Columbian coffee growers and had pretty decent coffee. Does anyone know if that has changed?

Nescafe is awful. And so is that butterine stuff.

On my last trip (2002) there was actually another coffee thread that I printed out that had all the places you could get "real" coffee and espresso. I'll have to dig it out for my next trip.
I do know that at MGM at the bookstore by Muppets they at least have fresh brewed coffee which is pretty good. Paris has an espresso kiosk. Marrakesh has Turkish coffee (YUM) but I don't know if you can get it to go.
I think I remember the lobby of the Swan or Dolphin (the one on the YC/BC side) sold good quality fresh coffee.
The best is absolutely the press pot at Boma at AKL.
V&A has a really great coffee that they make in a cool glass thingy at your table.
The coffee in the concierge lounges is pretty good, too.
The "better" resteraunts have "real" coffee.
My husband an I are absolute coffee crazies
We roast the beans at home
:tongue:

Originally posted by bru_ellman

1) Do you enjoy WDW's Nescafe coffee?

NO WAY!! Blech!!

2) If you do not enjoy Nescafe coffee have you expressed your displeasure to anyone at WDW?

Not yet, but I really should.

3) Relatively recently WDW resorts have done away with creamers and gone with those maddening and hard to open half-and-half packets. Have you found that their contents were not as fresh as they should be?

Didn't notice an issue with the freshness.

4) If, like me, you dislike the half-and-half packets, have you expressed your displeasure to WDW customer relations?

I don't mind half-and-half packets. As long as it's not powdered creamer, I'm OK with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter