Want to visit the Poly. Can I park there?

tink's girls

Mouseketeer
We will arrive in WDW @5 or 6 o'clock the first night of our stay. I thought a nice way to start out trip would be to go to the Poly, grab a dole whip (or a drink) and watch wishes and the EWP. My question is, can I park at the Poly, or do I need to park at the TTC and walk over? Thank you to anyone who knows the answer to this one!!:goodvibes

Typically it is allowed unless its a super busy time.

I would pull into the guard gate and tell them your plans; if they don't allow it, it will be easy to go back to the TTC and park.

I just did it a few weeks ago though and they didn't even want to know why I was there. Asked for my ID and sent me on my way into the parking lot.

Liz

When you leave the resort it should be via your car, which must be taken with you.

When you leave the resort it should be via your car, which must be taken with you.
I believe, what is trying to be said here, is that you aren't supposed to park at a resort and then go to a park from there. For instance, you can't park at the Polynesian, grab a drink and then head over to MK.
But, that's not what you were asking. You are more than welcome to park there if you are using the amenities at the Polynesian only.

I believe, what is trying to be said here, is that you aren't supposed to park at a resort and then go to a park from there. For instance, you can't park at the Polynesian, grab a drink and then head over to MK.
But, that's not what you were asking. You are more than welcome to park there if you are using the amenities at the Polynesian only.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was trying to confirm. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter