Want to earn $70 for 5 hours work every now and then to add to your Disney fund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if this is strictly weekends only. Or perhaps there are also some Friday's involved (or other weekday of course). My local grocery store has people doing samples on fridays since that seems to be a busy day. They also do it on Sat.'s too. But it is only min. wage.
I'm not sure how much I would like doing it on weekends only. Thanks!

Thanks so much for this C. Ann! I am now a SAHM and this is perfect for me, for weekends. My mom can watch the kids one or two weekends a month for extra money!!! Target, Walmart, etc. are all right near me...a bunch of them, actually!

Now I just have to sign the background check form and get the jurat notarized and then I am on my way.

Oh, when you apply, they ask what days and times work best for you. If you can't do weekends, I am sure that is fine and you can do it during the week.

It sounds like a great opportunity, and thank you WELOVEDIS for sharing your experiences with the company. I hope it works out for me in the end! We definitely need some extra cash in my house...and DH is just starting a 2nd full time job!!!!! This will help a lot!

You're all very welcome.. :) Only problem is it looks like everyone else is going to have their jobs before ME - LOL :teeth:

Really though - I hope it works out for everyone.. Keep us posted!

Ur welcome from me too.

C.Ann-have no fear, they always have jobs posted, plus everyone here is probably from different areas and there will be LOTS of work coming your way I hope! :)

LisaRay-Some of it is on weekends, some are weeknights, I've seen less offered on weekdays but there are some. I ignore them since that doesn't fit my schedule.

I set up a separate (free) checking account for the money I earn from this and it goes to pay for all those little *extras* in life. Like fresh flowers (when Dh didn't get me some or when my garden isn't in bloom-like now, lol), dinner out, a babysitter and tickets to a movie, that kind of thing. I do save about 30% but blow the rest. It is like my fun money. :)

So cool! :banana: I signed up yesterday, sent the materials in and have been accepted already. They're calling me tomorrow!

I just have to get my form notarized then fax back all of my info. I can't wait to get rolling with this!!!! It will DEFINITELY HELP! Even doing it twice a month will help a lot.

Does anyone know how long until you hear back from them after you send in everythiing??

C.Ann said:
Go to snagAjob.com

Put in your zip and see if anything comes up in your area for "Pepsi Event"

My sister does this every now and then in Florida just to grab a few extra bucks.. One of the singles group down there got her involved.. She initially learned about it through the snagAjob web site..

I assume there are taxes taken out, but for a few hours work whenever you feel like it, it's a little extra to get you on your way to Disney.. :) I think they also have some with shorter hours for a little less pay..

Thank You! My DM was wanting to do this and now she can and me too!mamo

Thanks so much. I just completed the on-line requirements. Plan to mail documentation in first thing Monday morning. Wish me luck! I always wondered how people got those jobs displaying at Wal-Mart, etc.

I haven't even faxed in my other forms and they've been trying to call me and have emailed twice to set up a phone interview.

So my guess is they'll get back to you quickly, LOL.

I haven't been contacted yet - I hope I do, I have 2 Targets (one a Super Target), a Super Wal Mart, and a BJ's and Sams within 4 miles! It'd be nice to have some more money to put into our house account.

Denise

Some of you have said you had to mail in documents -- what documents? I just filled out a quick application that asked about work history and education, but didn't ask me to mail anything in.

Anyone else not requested to mail anything in?

Thanks so much to the OP. This sounds like a great way to make a little extra $$ for my WDW vacations!

I can't say for sure what the Pepsi events are, but today at our new Walmart (only been open a week and a half) there was a big Pepsi tent in the middle of the store. Outside the tent they had a video game set up (Xbox, playstation, something like that) with a couple chairs for people to play games and inside the tent they were doing photos. I would venture to guess that may be the event, but like I said - can't say for sure. There were 3 people working that I saw.

As for the other documents, if you log back into the account that was created at that site you should see link s to the files. You need to have a Jurat filled out (notarized form stating that you showed someone your legal ID, Social Security card, etc. . . identifiable information) and then there's a form to consent to a background check.

MyGoofy26 said:
I haven't even faxed in my other forms and they've been trying to call me and have emailed twice to set up a phone interview.

So my guess is they'll get back to you quickly, LOL.

Wow, I filled out everything and I haven't been contacted yet. And I have a bunch of Walmarts and Targets in my area....I hope I get contacted!!!! I will be faxing the forms back by mid next week. I just have to have the jurat notarized!!!!

do you need your own card table ?where do I get a black apron [dumb me] and for the forms to send in what copies of id did you send? it also said background check form and jurat
maria

This looks really great, and a good amount of money. Also, when talking with my accountant, he said that if I made less than $600 in the year, no taxes needed to be paid. Although it would be great to make more than that!

I am SO applying for this! I have been complaining about needing a part time job but not wanting to work 2-3 nights/days a week. This sounds great for me. Now I have to wait until Monday when I can print the paperwork out to send it (I have no printer!!).

Thanks so much! I'm in NY too, but near Watkins Glen, so I promise not to steal any work from the other NYers. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter