Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

swan is 281 this is for my upcoming june trip for 7 nights. SR was up to 280 jsut thismorning
6269171638235242307.png

doing a split stay between Dolphin and CSR and need to know if Dolphin will transfer luggage to the Coronado Springs Resort or if I need to Uber it over myself.
@Lsdolphin from Nov 2 poster confirmed they are doing transfers. You can see the post here.

Perhaps the arrangement is reciprocal, but just to be clear, the Poly transferred to the Dolphin. I'm not certain if the Dolphin is transferring to Disney resorts yet. Anyone know?

Perhaps the arrangement is reciprocal, but just to be clear, the Poly transferred to the Dolphin. I'm not certain if the Dolphin is transferring to Disney resorts yet. Anyone know?
Yep, as I mentioned all reports have been they are doing transfers from SDR outbound as well, in fact they were doing them before Disney was, but over the summer sounded like they only had 1 person doing it so it was running a bit slow but they got there.

If anyone is unsure and wants do check, I suggest getting the SDR Mobile App, hit the I'm on Property option, then use the Text Us! option, they've been great about replies when I've asked questions.

Last edited:
I've read here that the boats start 1 hour before park opening. Now that early entry is in full swing, does that mean an hour before the early entry time? Or regular park opening time?

Yep, as I mentioned previously all reports have been they are doing transfers from SDR outbound as well, in fact they were doing them before Disney was, but over the summer sounded like they only had 1 person doing it so it was running a bit slow but they got there.

If anyone is unsure and wants do check, I suggest getting the SDR Mobile App, hit the I'm on Property option, then use the Text Us! option, they've been great about replies when I've asked questions.
@SteveH Was that link hacked? Please remove the link in “previously”. Absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
Sorry folks we had somebody spam another group with that a forum and i copied the link to the admin to report it, totally screwed up. My sincere apologies. I've removed the link, please edit your posts as well.
I didn’t think it would be intentional given how active you are on this board. Do you happen to have the correct link?

@melking23 back on this post from July, AAV talked about getting luggage transferred in the 5th paragraph, a few others have done it as well in other SDR groups I follow. SDR started doing it before Disney did, but they are all on board.

@grimgrinnin yes they should be in full operation an hour before the early mornings since they also serve the Disney resorts as well. YC/BC & BW rely on them instead of buses, and it's not a bad walk to DHS at all.

I've read here that the boats start 1 hour before park opening. Now that early entry is in full swing, does that mean an hour before the early entry time? Or regular park opening time?
The boats do run early, I can't remember what time they start. But, keep in mind, when going to EC, they will only take a certain number of people from the dock. One day a few weeks ago when I was going, the line was out of the tunnel. I am pretty sure everyone could have fit from the waiting area, but they only took like 25% at best of the waiting queue. Sooo, if you are going to EC in the morning and there's a long line, walk to the boardwalk stop.

Can anyone tell me the correct time for the pools closing? We’ve seen both 9pm and 11pm and are hoping someone who has been recently could clarify! We are at the Swan next week, thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter