Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

How do they verify pool access? Staying at the reserve and it says we cna use the grotto pool but I feel weird just walking over. Are there bands or you gotta scan key card?

How do they verify pool access? Staying at the reserve and it says we can use the grotto pool but I feel weird just walking over. Are there bands or you gotta scan key card?
Normally at the Grotto pool there is no guest verification ever required. If you are concerned just bring a room key along mostly so you can buy a glass of courage at the bar or a snack for the family.
8-) :duck:pixiedust:

Dave

Normally at the Grotto pool there is no guest verification ever required. If you are concerned just bring a room key along mostly so you can buy a glass of courage at the bar or a snack for the family.
8-) :duck:pixiedust:

Dave
You will also need your room key to get a towel at the towel bar thingy. I always forget that and have to dig around in the bottom of my pool bag to find mine.

Are the grocery services up and running like normal? Is there one or a few that would deliver to the Dolphin? Would the Dolphin keep cold food cold? What would the fee be?

I swear I did a search for this info, but got nothing! TIA!!

Are the grocery services up and running like normal? Is there one or a few that would deliver to the Dolphin? Would the Dolphin keep cold food cold? What would the fee be?

I swear I did a search for this info, but got nothing! TIA!!
Amazon Prime Now is up and running but ending in its current form at the end of the year. Apparently, that service wil be integrated into the regular Amazon App.

You would need to meet the driver in the lobby. You pick a 2 hour delivery window. Once on their way, they text to let you know when they will be there.

S/D does not take delivery, do not keep cold things cold.

Amazon Prime Now

Amazon Prime Now is up and running but ending in its current form at the end of the year. Apparently, that service wil be integrated into the regular Amazon App.

You would need to meet the driver in the lobby. You pick a 2 hour delivery window. Once on their way, they text to let you know when they will be there.

S/D does not take delivery, do not keep cold things cold.

Amazon Prime Now
I ordered groceries from Whole Foods two times last week at the Dolphin Resort. For the first time, I met the driver right outside the building entrance. For the second time, I missed the text message but someone at the resort picked up the groceries from the delivery person and held onto them for me at the bellhop station. It was very nice!

If our reservation is linked to MDE, will we use our magic bands for early entry (whenever it starts) or will we need to bring a S/D room key for everyone? With people mentioning that S/D reservations will randomly unlink from MDE accounts, did anyone have issues with this happening last year and losing their FP? Will I need to verify the reservation is still linked everyday to make sure Disney doesn’t think I cancelled our hotel reservation and then cancel our FP?
Sorry for the random questions, these are the small details I think about that keep me up at night, even though our trip is still 11 months away 😂

If I check in on the Bonvoy app, do I still need to check in at the desk? Will they give me a card for the door? I don't mind using a mobile key, but I would prefer that my son have his own key to access the door.

If our reservation is linked to MDE, will we use our magic bands for early entry (whenever it starts) or will we need to bring a S/D room key for everyone? With people mentioning that S/D reservations will randomly unlink from MDE accounts, did anyone have issues with this happening last year and losing their FP? Will I need to verify the reservation is still linked everyday to make sure Disney doesn’t think I cancelled our hotel reservation and then cancel our FP?
Sorry for the random questions, these are the small details I think about that keep me up at night, even though our trip is still 11 months away 😂

Early entry always worked for us. i‘ve never had the unlinking happen, take screen shots as back up maybe if it does happen again customer service may help out. .

Just checked in today! We are in a very nice room with a view of the lake, an L shaped fold out sofa and two sinks. I know this was mentioned on here recently - the bath products are not what I was expecting. It’s now Le Grand Bain, citron and vetiver.

Dolphin products
Le Grand Bain for Sheraton

Our bath and body line will transform and enrich your daily routine. Experience invigorating notes of Citron and calming Vetiver, paired with organic Aloe and vitamins for a nourished finish.

A Sheraton Hotels exclusive, this collection is moisturizing, fragrant and paraben-free.

Word of warning about previously-linked Swan/Dolphin reservations disappearing from MDE...besides having a reservation disappearing after completing online check-in, it also can disappear after making modifications to a room reservation. That includes changing a booking when a lower room rate becomes available.

Early entry always worked for us. i‘ve never had the unlinking happen, take screen shots as back up maybe if it does happen again customer service may help out. .
Good idea about taking screen shots! Our reservation already unlinked, but I added a day to our trip yesterday, so it seems like that might be what triggers the unlinking.

Linking for the Swan and Dolphin to MDE has always been twitchy for me. Usually end up calling

Last minute transportation questions
We are checking into the Swan tonight.
For our MK and AK days we are planning to catch the bus from Boardwalk.
Is there any advantage to getting the bus at Beach Club or Yacht Club? I know where the bus stop is at Boardwalk but not sure about the others.

I'm hoping to marshal the troops to get to a a bus stop by 6:30.

TIA

Last minute transportation questions
We are checking into the Swan tonight.
For our MK and AK days we are planning to catch the bus from Boardwalk.
Is there any advantage to getting the bus at Beach Club or Yacht Club? I know where the bus stop is at Boardwalk but not sure about the others.

I'm hoping to marshal the troops to get to a a bus stop by 6:30.

TIA
Enjoy your trip.

I would say that the Boardwalk is closer.

If I check in on the Bonvoy app, do I still need to check in at the desk? Will they give me a card for the door? I don't mind using a mobile key, but I would prefer that my son have his own key to access the door.
Yes a front desk stop for you. The Swan & Dolphin don't participate in the mobile key program yet in Bonvoy. You can get multiple plastic room keys.

Dave

Thank you . Do you happen to know if they are all sharing buses (BW, BC and YC)? Are we likely to get a full bus in the morning?
That I do not know. I'm sure some who are currently or have been recently there will be able to answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter