Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Thank you so much! That is great information
I think with the temps this week we’ll be highly motivated to start early and be done by midday or on a nice cool restaurant
Thank you very much. Seems unlikely the BW bus would be full at 6:30 am but maybe other people are crazy too!
I guess getting back from the park you could take the BC/YC if it came first depending on where the stops are relative to the BW stop.
update On travel since we’re here. Went to AK yesterday. I was so proud got everyone to the bus stop at boardwalk by 6:25. Didn’t get a bus til 6:55 Still made it into line at FOP by 7:25 and done before 8. But the bus driver thought there was an earlier bus so we must have missed it
Swan is beautiful as always. I just ended up knocking on a door where I knew there was someone cleaning to ask for water after we texted and got nothing.

Another question: I was trying to add another day on to the beginning a Boardwalk stay and of course there is nothing available. I was thinking of staying at Swan or Dolphin for that one night and then checking out and walking my carry-on bag over to the Boardwalk and checking it with Bell Services for the day until my room is ready. Does anyone see any problems with that?

Another question: I was trying to add another day on to the beginning a Boardwalk stay and of course there is nothing available. I was thinking of staying at Swan or Dolphin for that one night and then checking out and walking my carry-on bag over to the Boardwalk and checking it with Bell Services for the day until my room is ready. Does anyone see any problems with that?
No problems, whatsoever. Pre-pandemic, the Swan and Dolphin could have transferred your bag(s) over to any Disney resort, but that courtesy was paused. AFAIK, this is still the case, but the reverse is possible (from Disney resort to Swan or Dolphin). It's a short walk to the Boardwalk, less than 10 minutes.

Hey all - can anyone list the best balcony view rooms at Swan and Dolphin. I love a good view
I don't think we've ever really compiled a list of good room views with #'s. With 1500 rooms at the Dolphin and 700 at the Swan that could be a real challenge. I think booking a room view room is your best bet to get a good park view.

What would be the best option for going to AK or MK (specially for Rope Drop)?
Boardwalk, YC, or BC Bus?
A few posters in the last few pages have given some reviews of their bus experiences, they may be of help. Just the ability to bypass TTC would probably have me heading over the YC/BC or BW. But I'm really not a rope drop person.

What would be the best option for going to AK or MK (specially for Rope Drop)?
Boardwalk, YC, or BC Bus?

BC would be my last choice. If you're going to walk in that direction, YC is closer.

Pre-pandemic, if YC and BC shared a bus, it stopped at YC first. People at BC sometimes walked over to YC for a greater likelihood of getting on a bus. I don't know what's happening now (or what will happen in the future).

My specific request when I was there was "lake view on a high floor." They told me that would be my best chance of seeing either Epcot or HS. As you can see in my photo, we ended up on the HS side.
Are there any public observation areas, similar to what they have at VGC?

My specific request when I was there was "lake view on a high floor." They told me that would be my best chance of seeing either Epcot or HS. As you can see in my photo, we ended up on the HS side.
when did you make the request- at check in, or in advance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter