Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

I'd just read the hacking issue on another site. Very concerning but I will give some kudos to Marriott for being the ones that figured it out, it's been going on since 2014 under SPG's nose. If this is their complete database and not just the rewards members this could be a big issue, costly issue.

They are supposedly going to be in contact with all members that were impacted. A good word for everyone now is watch your credit card statements and change your password.

This comes on the heels of another scathing report from the WSJ about the problems with merger of the loyalty programs;
https://www.wsj.com/articles/inside...nce-1543416010?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=3

There is massive construction in the front entrance outside area so no busses. Our Tiffany town car guy had to maneuver around all these orange cones just to get us in

There is massive construction in the front entrance outside area so no busses. Our Tiffany town car guy had to maneuver around all these orange cones just to get us in

Any indication when the front entrance construction is supposed to be complete? Or, when the busses will return to the Swan?
Sounds like the Dolphin bus stop will be busy!

Well it looks like we now know the name of the expansion to the Swan and Dolphin property. The new hotel will be called the Cove Hotel.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...or-walt-disney-world-swan-and-dolphin-resort/
And here is another link with one photo giving an idea where it is located and point of view from the current S/D.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/wa...-swan-and-dolphin-addition-named-the-cove.htm

Walt-Disney-World-Swan_Full_33510.jpg

Can anyone suggest an email address to use to request a specific room location at the Dolphin? We have a balcony, fireworks view reserved. Since it appears the boats will be running, and we love to watch them, we would prefer to look out towards EPCOT. Thanks!

And here is another link with one photo giving an idea where it is located and point of view from the current S/D.
Well I can say that I don't hate it, not sure I'll really notice it as I'm usually looking the other way. Does make the S/D resort look dated though.

is themeing a thing of the past? :(
It seems like it, at least from Disney. They seem to have adopted the build a big generic box design. The new Riviera? Doesn't make me think of the the French Riviera. The tower at Coronado? Yet another big box. So I guess new hotel by Marriott at least follows that new fad by Disney.

Agreed on those both, Steve
It seems like it, at least from Disney. They seem to have adopted the build a big generic box design. The new Riviera? Doesn't make me think of the the French Riviera. The tower at Coronado? Yet another big box. So I guess new hotel by Marriott at least follows that new fad by Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter