Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

That is so strange. We got three key cards for our bedroom and three key cards for the living room (surprise upgrade to a suite - go DH's status!), and none have names or dates printed on them. They are all completely blank.

We were there Jersey Week, if that matters.

Also there in November. My name and our dates were printed on all 4 cards.

That is so strange. We got three key cards for our bedroom and three key cards for the living room (surprise upgrade to a suite - go DH's status!), and none have names or dates printed on them. They are all completely blank.

We were there Jersey Week, if that matters.
Every key I have ever gotten at S/D has had my name and stay dates on them. Maybe changed now?

My room keys have had my name and date of stay on them. I do know that they are requesting the keycards be recycled. So, maybe that's why the name/room number were missing - hoping to recycle the cards.

My 2 most recent stays at Dolphin (both in December 2018) - no names or dates on the key cards.

(I had done "mobile check-in" both stays and my keys were ready for me at check-in. CM did not have to generate them.)

So on the S/D website it says, "(Valid Theme Park ticket and Swan and Dolphin ID required for each adult)."

In reality they are probably not checking in detail, but they could.

For those who have been frustrated because they have not been able to attach their Swan/Dolphin reservation to MDE, do not give up.

Disney IT has been working on trying to get the issue resolved for some upcoming stays. It appeared that most were resolved and attached to MDE. However, there was still one Swan reservation (SPG conf #) that My Disney Experience brought up in the system, but would not attach to MDE. The Marriott confirmation was not recognized at all. Yesterday, I called Swan/Dolphin in-house reservations and asked that they resend the info to Disney. This morning, after trying to again attach the SPG confirmation and having the same issue, as before, I tried the Marriott number, which was never recognized by Disney; MDE not only brought up the reservation, but attached it, without any issues.

Here now....No names or dates on keys. I asked at check in if we needed 4 keys for each family member for EMH, and she said no as long as everyone is linked in the MDE app, no need for physical keys.

Here now....No names or dates on keys. I asked at check in if we needed 4 keys for each family member for EMH, and she said no as long as everyone is linked in the MDE app, no need for physical keys.

Am I missing how that would work????????

For those who have been frustrated because they have not been able to attach their Swan/Dolphin reservation to MDE, do not give up.

Disney IT has been working on trying to get the issue resolved for some upcoming stays. It appeared that most were resolved and attached to MDE. However, there was still one Swan reservation (SPG conf #) that My Disney Experience brought up in the system, but would not attach to MDE. The Marriott confirmation was not recognized at all. Yesterday, I called Swan/Dolphin in-house reservations and asked that they resend the info to Disney. This morning, after trying to again attach the SPG confirmation and having the same issue, as before, I tried the Marriott number, which was never recognized by Disney; MDE not only brought up the reservation, but attached it, without any issues.

After numerous calls and chats we FINALLY have our Dolphin reservation showing up in MDE!!!!!

I did the best I could with capitals and asterisks! I blame MDE as well as the Marriott merger. But Disboards is my happy place right now so I’m glad to report that our entire party used cards with my name on it for parking and EMH with no problem over thanksgiving week (U.S.) even though my party has 3 different last names :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter