Walt Disney Company predictions for 2023

Elijah Abrams

Mouseketeer
What are your predictions on what will happen at The Walt Disney Company in 2023? Here are mine:
  • Elemental and Wish are released in theatres, and are box office successes.
  • New plans for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, replacing the ones brought up at D23.
  • DisneylandForward begins.
  • Changes at the parks that win back guests, like Genie changes for example.
  • Bob Iger continues cleaning the mess Bob Chapek made.
  • In order to cut expenses, get money back lost to COVID, and slash debt, Disney sells off the Fox assets they purchased.
  • Disney increases their theatrical film output.
  • Changes come to content production at Disney+.
  • Walt Disney Animation Studios announces their next film after Wish will be 2D animated.
  • Soul, Luca, and Turning Red get theatrical re-releases as an apology to Pixar fans.
  • Disney loses its Hulu stake to Comcast sooner.

Last edited:
What are your predictions on what will happen at The Walt Disney Company in 2023? Here are mine:
  • Elemental and Wish are released in theatres, and are box office successes.
  • New plans for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, replacing the ones brought up at D23.
  • DisneylandForward begins.
  • Changes at the parks that win back guests, like Genie changes for example.
  • Bob Iger continues cleaning the mess Bob Chapek made.
  • In order to cut expenses, get money back lost to COVID, and slash debt, Disney sells off the Fox assets they purchased.
  • Disney increases their theatrical film output.
  • Changes come to content production at Disney+.
  • Walt Disney Animation Studios announces their next film after Wish will be 2D animated.
  • Soul, Luca, and Turning Red get theatrical re-releases as an apology to Pixar fans.
  • Disney loses its Hulu stake to Comcast sooner.
Well, I have no predictions, but I really hate the idea that I have I choose what days I visit which parks in advance. I haven't been to WDW in ages, but it would be a real pain to try to get a plan in place in advance. What parades, shows, fireworks, etc? What dining reservations? And I like to look at the transportation situation before I decided where to hop. This needs to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter