WAlk to Disney Challenge... feel free to join

I posted on that thread and started keeping track but didn't update on it. Found this one, so can I join in? This is really motivating me! I'm approx. 1,000miles from WDW. I've done 15 miles so far. It's a start! I am trying to do a ticker but I can't seem to be able to copy/paste it. I'll keep trying.
Good luck everyone! Keep with it!

Did another 5 miles today, so now I'm at: 20/1000. Am I there yet?:rotfl:

A slow week for me and still no pedometer battery, but I added 2 miles for:

7.5/1025 miles

all updated to this post .... LMK if I missed anyone

welcome to all the new walkers............

Congrats to tigger813 for walking over 50 miles already:banana::thumbsup2:cool1:

as a group we have logged over 400 miles already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::woohoo:

Thanks for the CONGRATS! So excited to reach 50 miles!

I didn't get any miles in today as DH and I were cleaning the storage room ALL Day! We're watching Cool Runnings right now which will get me excited to workout and walk tomorrow!

Have a great night ALL!

Keep up the good work everyone! I didn't go to the gym yesterday and tried to get there this morning, but it was packed so I might try again tomorrow. I forgot to wear my pedometer today, so I averaged out the past two days that I worked my PT job for today's mileage.

Total: 31.069

Gained another mile walking the RV show today!

8.5/1025 miles

I haven't posted in a couple of days.

I now have 67.5/1095

Keep walking everyone.

1.48 at the gym, just 30 minutes on the treadmill and 3.547 at work (had me at the far end of the bowling center so it was a lot of walking to/from the counter). 4.977 for today.

Total: 36.046

I haven't had a chance to update with my miles yet.

1/13: 1.5 miles for 1.5/1107
1/15: 1.5 miles for 3/1107
1/16:1/5 miles for 4.5/1107

3/1,111

I do not have a pedometer and I am just counting my WATP workouts. I seriously need to get one or I am never going to get there! :laughing:

What kind of pedometer do you have? Do you have to clip it to your waist band? I would love to wear it to work, but I would not want it to show or make lumps under my clothing.

3/1,111

I do not have a pedometer and I am just counting my WATP workouts. I seriously need to get one or I am never going to get there! :laughing:

What kind of pedometer do you have? Do you have to clip it to your waist band? I would love to wear it to work, but I would not want it to show or make lumps under my clothing.

I can't find my pedometer and it isn't accurate anyways! I only count my WATP workouts and the elliptical and if I do a 30 minute step workout I count that as a mile.

I did the 3 mile WATP and then shoveled our driveway! Should count that as another mile.

As of now 61.5/1303...will be adding more later! Got a few more workouts left in me today, I think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter