Waiting for Rest of Fall 2015 Room Only Discount

I'm subscribing to this thread because I'm hoping to stay informed about a possible RO discount for AP holders for 10/31-11/10. Fingers crossed.

I'm subscribing to this thread because I'm hoping to stay informed about a possible RO discount for AP holders for 10/31-11/10. Fingers crossed.

Me too! It looks like the oldest offer for APs ends on June 12th, so anytime after that I'm guessing the next one will be released. Selfishly I'm hoping for July since I won't actually have my AP until then, lol.

Me too! It looks like the oldest offer for APs ends on June 12th, so anytime after that I'm guessing the next one will be released. Selfishly I'm hoping for July since I won't actually have my AP until then, lol.

You can book an AP discount before you actually have the AP. You just need to have it by check in.

Hoping for a good discount for 11/5-9. :) I am booked with an Orbitz discount to make sure we have a room, but I wouldn't mind a bigger one! :D

Really regretting not getting an AP now! We were there in 12/2014 for 7 days, and I had already planned to be running the Tinker Bell half this year, but I didn't decide until earlier this year to do Wine & Dine for the Coast to Coast challenge. I had no idea I'd be back in less than a year! It sure would have been nice to already have paid for tickets, though! :)

Hoping for a good discount for 11/5-9. :) I am booked with an Orbitz discount to make sure we have a room, but I wouldn't mind a bigger one! :D

Really regretting not getting an AP now! We were there in 12/2014 for 7 days, and I had already planned to be running the Tinker Bell half this year, but I didn't decide until earlier this year to do Wine & Dine for the Coast to Coast challenge. I had no idea I'd be back in less than a year! It sure would have been nice to already have paid for tickets, though! :)

Yes, I have had a similar experience. So we usually get AP's now! We find that we don't need much excuse to plan another WDW vacation!!

For sure. I'm really looking forward to the discounts and getting a TiW card. Good luck! I hope we all get a pinch of pixie dust! pixiedust:
''

We love the TIW card! We usually stay deluxe so RO discount works best for us. The TIW card saves a bit on dining!

Really hoping for some good Nov discounts, but it isn't looking very promising. Discounts seem to be sparse this year all around.

These pin codes are crazy. I have gotten at least 3 this year but none for my dates. It's torture because we really can't change our schedules because we are limited by work and school. Oh well..... Booked our main part of the trip through DVC. Just waiting on a RO for BC for just one night. I hope I can at least get a passholder discount.
I've had a few pins as well, but like you, mine were not when I would be travelling :( I'm planning on updating my Disney accounts soon to hopefully initiate some sort of pixie dust..here's hoping

We are booked in POR from Nov 7-12 after our Disney cruise. We didn't want FD as we booked our park passes with airmiles points. So now we are hoping for the RO discount to help keep the costs down a bit. US dollar is about 20 cents higher than ours so the discount would help offset the difference!!! Go Pixie Dust :)

I'm hoping for a room only discount for my October trip. I've also booked a trip for my parents (my mother's first time) and my sister (her first time also). A discount would really help pay for all this.

Hoping for a RO or AP discount for second week in October. We haven't booked yet, but are planning a stay at WL in a Deluxe CL room.

We're not allowed to go into more detail than that as they are not a disboards approved agency. Google is your friend - use the keywords I've provided and throw in Disney and you should be good.

Wonder if discounts for October and the rest of fall will happen soon for room discounts only! Patiently waiting!!

I'm also waiting to see what Room Only looks like for November - with park hoppers FD requirement the difference is only $200 if we get 20% off a moderate and even add dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter