Waiting for Rest of Fall 2015 Room Only Discount

I wanna know about December noooowwww. LOL.

If we manage to snag a 20% RO general public discount, then we've got the $$ saved to PIF now. Without the discount, I'll have to save up about $600 more. Got my ADR's, just three that I need to stalk for better times. Is 177 days too far ahead to pack? :rolleyes2

I called yesterday to see if I had a pin code linked to my name...was disappointed to hear that I don't but was reassured by the CM that if one did come up, I would be notified via email and regular mail. I'm hoping for something for my dates in October since I fell in between the free dining :( The CM did tell me that they are releasing 2016 bookings on June 22nd, so I'm hoping that they'll announce something around that time. The suspense is killing me!!!

I wanna know about December noooowwww. LOL.

If we manage to snag a 20% RO general public discount, then we've got the $$ saved to PIF now. Without the discount, I'll have to save up about $600 more. Got my ADR's, just three that I need to stalk for better times. :rolleyes2
I am anxiously awaiting RO general public discount also. And no 177 days is not too far out to begin packing. We are 169 days out and I have had a bin going of what to take for the past 6 mos. I have all of the daily Tinkerbell gifts (bribes) for DGDs and am sorting them this week and putting them into a box to be shipped in December to the resort. WDW cannot come fast enough for me either.

We're booked at Pop for Oct 15-20 at rack rate. I'm hoping for some sort of RO discount. I'm an AP holder (this year) so even an AP discount would be nice. We are DVC members so I rarely book from CRO, but since this is an "extra" trip (i.e. just me, no kids or DH), I did not want to use our points. I booked through a TA so that he can stalk for the discount and I don't have to:surfweb:.

I'm hoping to hear something soon about fall discounts. I will purchase DDP if I can get a good room deal in part because I don't want to hop. I'm also hoping to get a better room. Anyone who knows of any discounts for mid Nov, please share!

I am waiting for the fall military rates to come through. That will make or break the trip in general. I already have a room with a UIC but if i can get the resort I really want at the military rate and tickets that would make the trip even better. I don't even want to do ADR till I know those have come through.

Just a guess, but could fall discounts be released on Monday? I remember shortly before free dining came out, someone saw a banner ad for it. I just saw the below banner ad. When you click on it though, it leads to another offer that's been out for awhile.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-20-14-56-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-20-14-56-54.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Anybody else waiting with bated breath? Hoping that since 2016 dates are being released today they would also release some RO discounts for the rest of fall...going Oct 16-26 so missed free dining :( would be nice to get at least 15% off at AoA

Anybody else waiting with bated breath? Hoping that since 2016 dates are being released today they would also release some RO discounts for the rest of fall...going Oct 16-26 so missed free dining :( would be nice to get at least 15% off at AoA
I checked as soon as I woke up to see if a new offer was released....:sad1: Starting to lose hope :sad: We are currently booked 10/16-10/24 at BWV.

I checked as soon as I woke up to see if a new offer was released....:sad1: Starting to lose hope :sad: We are currently booked 10/16-10/24 at BWV.

Don't lose hope.. Discounts for your travel dates weren't released until July 23rd last year

Travel Date / Offer / Release Date

0VA3bwl.png

Waiting for the discount too! Oct 28-Nov 2. Once it does we're switching from the Grand Floridian to the Bora Bora Bungalows! :yay:

Waiting for the discount too! Oct 28-Nov 2. Once it does we're switching from the Grand Floridian to the Bora Bora Bungalows! :yay:
Do you think the Bungalows will be discounted? I would expect them to be excluded. It seems like the VGF rooms are usually still excluded from discounts and those have been open for a few years now.

I called yesterday to see if I had a pin code linked to my name...was disappointed to hear that I don't but was reassured by the CM that if one did come up, I would be notified via email and regular mail. I'm hoping for something for my dates in October since I fell in between the free dining :( The CM did tell me that they are releasing 2016 bookings on June 22nd, so I'm hoping that they'll announce something around that time. The suspense is killing me!!!
What number did you use? Does anyone know If there is a toll free number?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter