Waiting for August Hours - All hours are up!!

:worship: ---OH PLEASE , MAKE THE TIME GO BY FASTER!!!!!!! We will be back on August 23 for a beautiful week at the world

me too me too..... and I am not good a waiting LOL... it is the only child part of me

tlc

Waiting, not very patiently. Have tentative plans for ADRs and park but can't really get into it until I see those park hours!! :surfweb:

We'll be at Pop Century 8/17 - 8/22 :banana:

I created an itinerary based on July's EMH's just in case. I check in on 8/14 so my ADR window starts in 23 days.

Doesn't Disney know we're waiting. lol

I'm waiting too-I need to know the Fantasmic schedule.

So do I! In July I see F! down for Sunday, Tue and Thu, just one show per night :sad2:--I was hoping they'd have a 2nd showing but it doesn't look like it...

We are "patiently" waiting for August hours to be posted. Our trip is 8/16-8/22 with our date to make ressies on the 15th.

still trying to make a game plan but things change and I am not really getting any input from DH except "what ever you want".

We are surprising our 10 yr old. We went 4 years ago and did all the character meals then so we are thinking of skipping that this time. I hope that is a good idea.

Add me to the list! I'll be there on my honeymoon August 8 -16. Like everyone else, I want to know when F! will be shown (debating on the dinner package for this) and hope to make a dinner reservation for Chef Mickey's.

We are surprising our 10 yr old. We went 4 years ago and did all the character meals then so we are thinking of skipping that this time. I hope that is a good idea.

Our DD10 going on 11 doesn't know she's going either. Every kid is different, but I am going to schedule at least 3 character meals, as that will be a highlight of the trip for her. When your ADR time is up, you may want to schedule some as well, just to be safe. You can always cancel, but if you don't make the ressies when you have the opportunity and change your mind later, you may be out of luck!

We are POFQ --- July 29 --> Aug. 5.

"Only" 6 days until I can make my ressies.... I've got my plans made but may have to switch things around based on those hours. I'm banking on what some folks told me regarding june and july... that the 2009 hours were very similar to what 2008's were -- no guarantees, but I tried to plan that way and using UGs best parks as an estimate.

OH, I am sooooo waiting impatiently for Park Schedules!!! My ADR day is May 17th, we will be there 8/15 thru 8/23 and I am so excited!!!! The only one I am really worried about is Kona and Crystal Palace. But I'm hoping that I get them.

We are POFQ --- July 29 --> Aug. 5.

"Only" 6 days until I can make my ressies.... I've got my plans made but may have to switch things around based on those hours. I'm banking on what some folks told me regarding june and july... that the 2009 hours were very similar to what 2008's were -- no guarantees, but I tried to plan that way and using UGs best parks as an estimate.

It's so difficult when your vacation goes into another month and you have to guess on hours. Making ADR's is a toss up! We're doing that with Sept hours because we'll be there from Aug 22 - Sept 5th! I can't wait to get Aug hours, but then I have to wait another month to get Septembers!! Ahh!!!!! :scared1: I don't know if I can make it!! :confused3

Impatiently waiting as well!

It's hard for me to plan without knowing the hours. I'd like to maximize our time, since we're staying off site.

So far, we only have a few places we want to eat:
Boma (for breakfast)
Jiko (same day for dinner)
Artist point (for date night, though California Grill is also a possibility, but who can pass on venison spring rolls?)
Tutto for my birthday dinner (fond memories of eating at the old restaurant as a kid)
MIL keeps mentioning HDD, so maybe we'll eat there. I think I might just go ahead & make a reservation & if we decide to go, great. It'd have to be early though, since I doubt DS would tolerate a show like that at the end of a long day.

Me too!!!!!!!:yay:

I can't wait until the hours are posted so I can "finalize" our Aug 9 - 15 trip. I'm so excited to be taking my daughter on her first trip - even though she'll only be 10 1/2 months old - but th epictures will be worth everything!

106 days until Lydia princess: meets mickey!!!!!!

Beth

Add me to the list! I'll be there on my honeymoon August 8 -16. Like everyone else, I want to know when F! will be shown (debating on the dinner package for this) and hope to make a dinner reservation for Chef Mickey's.
I went on my honeymoon in August of 2004 as well :) We went Aug 22 to 29. Try to do HDD - it's an absolute blast and the cast REALLY has fun with honeymooners!!!

Have a wonderful honeymoon!!!

Beth

We are waiting too. Just me and my DD going for her 20th Birthday. does anyone know what night Fantasmic will proably be played. Also who Is doing the package? Read that you have to wait in the regular line now. Do you still think it is a good deal? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter