Wait List Success

Fingers crossed that happens for us too! Was your reservation for more than 3 nights?
It was for two nights. I managed to get the other two by checking frequently. I had 2 nights at SSR and 2 at BWV. Thought I was going to have to do a split stay and then the other 2 nights came through at BWV to get 4 nights there. Although, I had another wait list come through for February at PVB. Same thing, it came through 31 days prior. It was for 6 nights! I really didn’t think that one would come through since it was so many nights together.

It was for two nights. I managed to get the other two by checking frequently. I had 2 nights at SSR and 2 at BWV. Thought I was going to have to do a split stay and then the other 2 nights came through at BWV to get 4 nights there. Although, I had another wait list come through for February at PVB. Same thing, it came through 31 days prior. It was for 6 nights! I really didn’t think that one would come through since it was so many nights together.

Thanks for the info!! That is really encouraging! We put in a WL for poly right at the 7 month window so hopefully that comes through! The BW WL is getting close to the 31 day mark so you never know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter