Wait List Success

GeorgiaTiggerGirl

Mouseketeer
I received a dose of Pixie Dust this week! I was booked in October for a Wednesday to Saturday at Boulder Ridge, with a wait list for Saturday to Monday. Being Columbus Day weekend, I didn't expect success and had booked Saratoga and would move. I was so excited to get the magical email this week! I am happy to have 5 nights at my beloved Boulder Ridge!!

I received a dose of Pixie Dust this week! I was booked in October for a Wednesday to Saturday at Boulder Ridge, with a wait list for Saturday to Monday. Being Columbus Day weekend, I didn't expect success and had booked Saratoga and would move. I was so excited to get the magical email this week! I am happy to have 5 nights at my beloved Boulder Ridge!!
I was wondering who got lucky. Saw that opening this morning.

Congrats . We just had a couple of days waitlisted for VGF 2 bedroom in September and October come thru on the 10th and 13th of April . Feel you excitement .

Congratulations to all!

I have a WL in for one night, our last night of our 9 night stay, in a 2 bedroom, standard view at GFVs for September 13-14. I am stalking the RAT with an automatic refresh every 7 seconds while at work and check obsessively at home. I was able to get a 2 bedroom lock off standard that showed up by stalking this week and took it but trying to modify that ressie to a standard 2 bedroom, not lock off.

I just moved my studio standard ressie for those evenings to a 2 bedroom around 5 month mark. I'm fairly optimistic that by my stalking and WL I will get it but will be nice if I do and don't have to do this any longer.

Congratulations to all!

I have a WL in for one night, our last night of our 9 night stay, in a 2 bedroom, standard view at GFVs for September 13-14. I am stalking the RAT with an automatic refresh every 7 seconds while at work and check obsessively at home. I was able to get a 2 bedroom lock off standard that showed up by stalking this week and took it but trying to modify that ressie to a standard 2 bedroom, not lock off.

I just moved my studio standard ressie for those evenings to a 2 bedroom around 5 month mark. I'm fairly optimistic that by my stalking and WL I will get it but will be nice if I do and don't have to do this any longer.

No wonder the site is crashing so frequently. NOT COOL!!!

No wonder the site is crashing so frequently. NOT COOL!!!

What does my keep hitting to check if a room is available have to do with the website?

Are you saying that if someone does an automatic refresh it isn't good for the website? I learned to do it and got directions on the DVC boards.

I wasn't aware but thought it should handle it.

I wasn't aware I could be the cause of Disney's website problems?

I wasnt on this morning when it was down and cant get on when its down so Im not refreshing.

I'm honestly asking since this is new to me.

Last edited:
I was wait listing Poly in October and it came through. I hope someone here got my studio at WL! Yay for successful waitlists!

Our waitlist for October came through over the weekend too! We only had a few days booked at Kidani, but needed a whole week. Poof...Pixie Dust! :tinker:

I was wait listing Poly in October and it came through. I hope someone here got my studio at WL! Yay for successful waitlists!

Congrats! When I let go of my GFV standard studio for 9 nights, I thought for sure it would be gone in a heartbeat but it took a little over a day and by the end of the following day, all nights but one were gone.

Our waitlist for October came through over the weekend too! We only had a few days booked at Kidani, but needed a whole week. Poof...Pixie Dust! :tinker:

That is so great! How did you find out? Did you get an email or just check obsessively and saw it LOL

That is so great! How did you find out? Did you get an email or just check obsessively and saw it LOL

I got an email. :teeth: If not, the obsessive need to keep checking would've hit me as we got closer to our trip. Lol! I honestly don't think I've ever had issues with a waitlist coming through...knock on wood!

Wondering if they were holding a lot of October. We received our email that our 3 night WL for Poly came in too. Lots of pixie dust for that month.

I had my waitlist come through yesterday (4/18) for Jambo House.... We are going on a DCL cruise and wanted to stay there a few nights before the trip, which happened to be on the same day as galaxy edges opening (did not plan it that way o_O) I was super shocked it happened.

Praying my WL comes through soon!

Really wanting to stay at the Poly in November instead of SSR. Also have a WL for BW in June but I doubt that comes through.

Also have a WL for BW in June but I doubt that comes through.
I had a WL for BWV come through for late September last year. I was very surprised. It only came through 31 days prior. I almost cancelled it a few days before it came through. But you never know if someone's plans change and they may cancel their reservation right at 31 days so their points aren’t affected.

I had a WL for BWV come through for late September last year. I was very surprised. It only came through 31 days prior. I almost cancelled it a few days before it came through. But you never know if someone's plans change and they may cancel their reservation right at 31 days so their points aren’t affected.

Fingers crossed that happens for us too! Was your reservation for more than 3 nights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!