• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VMK Reopening

CoolestMickeyFan

Earning my ears!
Guys seriously do you think VMK will ever reopen? Below put if you think it will or not. Also put why you think so.

As much as I would like to say I think it's gonna reopen, I can't. IDK why. It's just a feeling, stronger than the feeling than it reopening.

I really have no idea. Dashyboy really thinks it is going to reopen, im not sure. He feels so strongly about its reopening... i didn't know how he just felt so sure about it. I rarely talk to him about vmk anymore though, but he never says "I miss vmk so much" or anything. I know he does though. I never knew he missed it so much... anywho. Always off subject that's me lol.
I just hope he's right.
"Its alright- im just a leaf in the wind" was his last signature. I think he lied a little there.

Keep sending in e-mails and stuff. Remember, their still paying attention. Eventually, the other online games will lose their audiences. Keep believing.

Disney doesn't seem like the kind of people who would do that to us. They're not cold, heartless jerks. They might be thinking up another game right now, as we, um, post :upsidedow

lol yeah. It makes me get all excited opening it up, but ends up just a question first. But really, there's not too too much we can talk about here without getting off subject of vmk, and I get off subject alot. Soooo yeah... next time if I title something about vmk reopening, I'll just title it "an octopus is our mascot in spanish class" It really is, my teacher is as weird as me. How random!

I really have no idea. Dashyboy really thinks it is going to reopen, im not sure. He feels so strongly about its reopening... i didn't know how he just felt so sure about it. I rarely talk to him about vmk anymore though, but he never says "I miss vmk so much" or anything. I know he does though. I never knew he missed it so much... anywho. Always off subject that's me lol.
I just hope he's right.
"Its alright- im just a leaf in the wind" was his last signature. I think he lied a little there.

Flips, I talked to Dashyboy about this last night and he said he didn't say that, I think u must have misunderstood him...

Oh, and as for if I think vmk is reopening...

I would love to say yes for sure, but as time passes and it becomes more of a memory to others I can't say that I think it is coming back. Sadly it will be no more than a memory for us all to look back on and miss forever...

But I will always hold out hope for it's return

Oh, and as for if I think vmk is reopening...

I would love to say yes for sure, but as time passes and it becomes more of a memory to others I can't say that I think it is coming back. Sadly it will be no more than a memory for us all to look back on and miss forever...

But I will always hold out hope for it's return

Same here. Always.

Flips, I talked to Dashyboy about this last night and he said he didn't say that, I think u must have misunderstood him...

That's what he said o_o He said something about how he thinks they are remaking vmk into somehting, kind of different, but same basic principle. That was what he said to me, its only an opinion, but thats what I heard. Or he was talking about that dgamer thing, idk if it was something different or what. It does kind of look like vmk :l

he was talking about that dgamer thing flips. but of course it won't really be like vmk.

[ OFF TOPIC ] Oh that name sounded so farmiliar, Dashboy was the one who copied my room to a T and tried to pass it off as mine.

[ ON TOPIC ] Hey, you never know.

Dashboy, not Dashyboy? I dont thin Dashyboy would copy a room o_o

Well anyways.... I have a dgamer person. But i never play on it, all I made is the person and kind of forgot about it. I might want to check it out.

Dashboy, not Dashyboy? I dont thin kDashyboy would copy a room o_o

Well anyways.... I have a dgamer person. But i never play on it, all I made is the person and kind of forgot about it. I might want to check it out.

I have pictures on VMKPal of it.

I never used DGamer, it's pointless to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter