Vloggers

I love a lot of the bloggers that have been listed so far but I hadn’t seen The Brookhart Project mentioned yet. They’re one of my faves. I feel they’re the only one that fills the hole See Ya Reel Soon left behind. They upload everyday and about 90% of the content is WDW related. They’re upbeat, genuine, and energetic like Joe and Ashley were. They’re also locals, DVC members, and former CM’s. They visit the parks and resorts many times a week. Love them. I’m so jealous of their life. lol
Thank you so much for the mention. We are humbled with any time that you give us to follow along with our adventures. Maybe one day you will be able to make this your home too! :)

Kanna and I watch/listen to (she is 90% blind):

Resort TV1
Paging Mr. Morrow
WDW Couple
DIS Unplugged (of course)
TPM Vids
Disney Food Blog
Laramie on the Loose
Prince Charming Dev
Tim Tracker
DSNY Newscast
Big Fat Panda
Krispy Smores (on occasion)
Adam Hattan (on occasion)

Last edited:
Kanna and I watch/listen to (she is 90% blind):

Resort TV1
Paging Mr. Morrow
WDW Couple
DIS Unplugged (of course)
TPM Vids
Disney Food Blog
Laramie on the Loose
Prince Charming Dev
Tim Tracker
DSNY Newscast
Big Fat Panda
Krispy Smores (on occasion)
Adam Hattan (on occasion)

Love to watch Dev. Stinks that Disney made him choose between his Channel or working for them. One of The Trackers best videos was when Dev was hanging out with Goofy and started playing with Tim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter