Vloggers

Here’s one that hasn’t been mentioned... Adam Rucker (AJ Ruck).
He is one of the original Disney vloggers. Doesn’t vlog often but he is worth watching. He has covered WDW, DL, DCL, and Paris DL. He often has a sidekick named Franze and she is adorable (btw, she should be the new Stacy... if Stacy ever retired). Anyway, he filmed them doing one of the RunDisney marathons (or half-marathon?) and it was fantastic. He made me, a hater of all things long-distance running, want to do a marathon! I could not believe it. He made it look like so much fun!

I first came across his videos after I ran the 2013 full marathon at Disney.As I was watching his video of him and Franze running the race I noticed certain people in the video at certain points in the race that I also came across at those points.After seeing the video more closely I noticed I show up in the video about 3-4 times,even as we were getting our medals.I never noticed them once as I was running but we must have been running very close for a good amount of the race.Five years later I still check when he puts up videos,unfortunately they were going to run the Disney full this year but were unable to.

Last edited:
A couple I haven't seen mentioned yet --
Girls Meets Neverland - She just announced that she is pregnant, so it will be fun to see her journey there
Adventures with Extra Magic (they used to be Extra Magic Ours)

These are both vlogs with a smaller following, but they're my current favorites.

Disney Food Blog
The Tim Tracker
The WDW Couple
Attraction Magazine
Theme Park Ohana
Theme Park Review
Inside the Magic
DIS Unplugged
Beyond the Kingdom
Undercover Tourist
Big Fat Panda
The DIS
Jeff Takes Photos
iTheme Park
Mouse Steps

I love Disney At Heart! Also love Charlotte L Ruff. Glitter and Groceries sometimes does Disney vlogs, though her channel has other stuff too, but she's so sweet!

When we were at Epcot in December, I met Tim Tracker!! DH thought I was a riot bc I wasn't sure I wanted to say hi, but I did and he was so nice.

A lot of what I watch has been mentioned here. But I have to throw Michael Kay out there again. His in park vlogs are great. He films with a DSLR so his picture quality is great along with sound quality. He has a 7 night cruise coming up in March I think.

Justin scarred creeps me out.

I look at his videos but more randomly than say Tim Tracker.Adam the Woo is how I started seeing Justin's video,as far as Adam the Woo ever since he stopped the daily videos I've also been skipping his videos,it seemed like when he was daily I had to see them,now I don't care as much.I saw a video of Justin Scarred before he became a blogger when he was a punk rocker in a band and to hear him talk normally was extremely weird.

We love Justin Scarred. We started out watching his Disney videos and now are watching his Route 66 series. Even my husband, who doesn't usually watch any of these sort of things, will watch Justin!

I like a lot of the vloggers mentioned here. My favorites vloggers are:

Theme Park Ohana. One of his latest vlogs covered FOP at “rope drop” (seems Pandora opened early) showing the line for FOP, and the rest of the Pandora area; and then he showed the rest of the, mostly empty, park. Really good info for someone like me who doesn’t get to the parks regularly, so I don’t know any insider tips. Another vlog, he did a time test on boat vs. bus transportation from POR to DS. Great info.

Adventures of Peas and Carrots always has good info on gluten-free and vegetarian food options at Disney. A recent vlog reviewed what to pack for colder weather at the Parks; it was a complete vlog with invaluable information.

Both of these vloggers are upbeat, Disney lovers and give me a Disney fix when I’m in deep Dis withdrawal.

I only watch Tim Tracker now, since See Ya Reel Soon quit. I just like them as people and it's fun to follow along on their adventures. I love the merchandise updates and I do find them informative about things other than WDW.

Didn't See Ya Real Soon announce their pregnancy and then sign off? sigh, I miss them!

I'm going off DSNY newscast.

Find there is a very fine line with what he reports when he reports rumours, little more on the side of fact when I find that's the case.

I get why people like him as he does come across informative, but I find what he says long winded and pretty much news and rumours from all over the other sites neatly packaged in what he produces.

I'm having a change up from my podcast and Vlogs I watch.

Sadly the Dis I've dropped in video form and I'm going to audio only to listen on my way to work.

Other Podcasts I listen too are:

Disney Brit podcast - informative for someone in the UK and covered both WDW and Disneyland Paris.

Talking Magic - I think they're a new podcast but liking their shows so far.

Unofficial guide to Disney - only listen for the history aspects from Jim Hill. Certainly not for his news and rumours which tends to be wrong.

Mousechat- new to me and going to see if I like it over coming weeks.

With YouTube Vlogs for me it's all about:

Ellie and Jared - not all Disney but just love them.

DFB Blog / Attractions Magazine - great vids

Mickey Views - like how informative this lad is.

Last edited:
I am subscribed to quite a few Disney vloggers on YouTube. I will list my recommendations and then let you know if I find their videos to be more "fun" than "informative."

The Dis and DIS Unplugged should need no explanation... :)
TheTimTracker is both fun and very informative for everything there is to do in Orlando, FL.
OhYeahTV is very fun and has the best editing/videography if you're really into that aspect.
This Orlando Life is fun but has a bit more adult humor.
DFB Guide is very informative if you love seeing different types of Disney foods.
Rob Plays focuses on the historical/origins of Disney-related things.
DSNYNewscast is extremely informative for all Disney news and rumors. He does frequent giveaways too. That's a bonus!
MrCheezyPop is a fun channel but most of his vlogs focus on Disneyland.

I'm subscribed to a few more but these ^^^^ are the ones I would recommend. :)

I have really caught on to watching Prince Charming Dev. Fun to watch him progress from a shy DCP kid to a confident outgoing adult.

Ok not really a Disney vlogger, but Kyde and Eric are awesome to watch. 30-something ex-pats now living in Japan. They vlog all their travels and recently visited Tokyo Disney Sea. It was an hour long, so quite a bit of content. It’s really cool to watch two people who aren’t big Disney fans get totally won over by the Disney magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter