Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine a little kid giving out his password, and the person somehow gets his/her email, and the kid has the same password for everthing. The "Family Owner" could log on to the kid's email, send an email to himself, snag the IP and MAC addresses, and then find out where the kid lives.

OK, correct me if I'm wrong. I am NOT a computer person by any means... but from what I understand, if I sent an email to MYSELF no matter what email address I use, wouldn't the only IP address that shows would be the one for MY computer that I'm currently using??

As for your scenerio with a "little kid".... most little kids do not have their own email address. My 11 yo uses MINE when he makes game accounts, etc. And trust me, his password will never be the same as mine (he comes up with the goofiest concoctions...) :teeth:

Finally did it!!! I played all 60 levels of the Audubon game and earned a score of 28,665! :cheer2::cheer2: :cheer2:
CONGRATULATIONS! That's just amazing! Nice job! :dance3:

I might not log in but I read these posts everyday. I defintely no more than a casual player.
there is no secure login, and accepting credit card payments to boot
They do not follow COPPA federal regulations
they are encouraging the exchange of account information between players
they are trampling on the intelectual property of Disney (copyright)
Did I miss anything?
With all co-human respect: I think so.

- There are friends re-connecting with each other.
- There are people finding a little piece of magic for themselves.
- There are people achieving things they are very proud of that are not getting the acknowledgment they used to from fellow dis-ers if they posted it during VMK times. (like beejer did above)
- MANY people have stopped visiting the DIS boards that were members of our family because of the way in which VFK has been lumped into 1 impossible to navigate thread (unlike any other non-disney game discussed on DIS)

Couldn't someone sue them for not protecting their children correctly?
I am not a parent and I am not up to speed on child protection rules on line, but I do firmly believe it is first and foremost the role of the PARENTS to protect their children - irl and on line.

If you recall, the VFK discussion thread was closed because of DIS Board rule violations...
Curious what these violations include and how they are different from the other non-Disney games with threads here. Asking any mod who can reply, not directly aimed at Disvaclub.

Today I have felt like my voice is not wanted on Dis. And isn't that exactly what you are trying to say is missing? The family feeling? Today I haven't felt like family, or maybe like the new step-mom (child) whose words do not matter.
I am very saddened to read this is how you feel. I know that several of my adult, VMK friends have stopped visiting DIS because of the tone and bickering this thread started to take. Sad actually. DIS has always been a place where my friends were. Now, few are left because they feel it is not a friendly place. :(

I understand what you are saying with this and reason(s) why. I would like to know something though. Do you or someone else continually post of safety issues for children on all the other threads for Sociotown, or Smallworlds, and/or any other ones where there is unfiltered/unmoderated chat?

yes, but people are already saying PLZ PLZ let me be in your family so i can have a hat!! PLZ, i saw it on other boards already, and then they give that person the information... and... you know what can happen to a naive kid at that point.
Agreed. However, after this is pointed out as a bad choice to make so that everyone can be cautious, is it the role of DIS to protect everyone from themselves? Warn, aid, give head's up. ABSOLUTELY. But at some point, it is up to the individual player. Anything can be said in SmallWorlds - and I mean anything. No one seems to be bashing it. Perhaps a cautionary note should be advised on VFK on these boards and then it could just be treated like all other games discussed here.

Again, not addressing this directly toward you, Aengus, more towards any DIS mod.

I just don't understand why "player safety" is barely discussed on other threads about games where anything can be said or suggested.
Me either.

But ultimately child safety is the parents responsibility.
Exactly!

I'm an adult. I am smart. I am internet savvy. Yet, I was just a party to fraud for 14 months by someone I considered a very good friend on VMK. Everything that I was told was a lie...gender, story, facts. I talked and played with this person every day. We shared a relationship outside of VMK. This person lives at home with her parents. Yet, her parents had no idea this deception was going on in their house...in their daughter's life. The parents were TOTALLY clueless. And, as smart as I am, as old as I am, and as internet savvy as I am, I was still gulled. Took me 14 months to find out, and will take several years in therapy to work it out.
Oh Dream! :hug:

The difference in the games is this, Sociotown and Smallworlds don't allow children under 13 to play. When I see that I look no further, my younger kids, including my 13 year old, aren't allowed to play.... VFK presents itself as a child safe game, and while I am happy it's being moderated in game, parents allowing their children to play a child safe game have expectations that the site has proper security measures in place.
And sadly, we can't MAKE parents care, but if a parent is THAT not involved, then chances are their kids know how to sign up for a game with a birthdate that makes them appear to be over 13 because their parents aren't paying attention anyways. If parents aren't willing to step up, that is THEIR fault, not some governing agency's - or message board's. I fully realize I am the voice of a non-parent, but I have many friends with kids and they know what their kids are doing because they are involved in their children's worlds. I don't understand why the DISBoards as a whole must feel the need to limit discussions on this ONE game when so many others discussed here are not kid safe. We KNOW there are lots of adults here that like gaming - sadly many have left for a message board community that is more like what we used to have here. I don't get why VFK is being treated differently. And somehow, it's creating a LOT of fighting. Sad really.

:hug: everyone. May you find the friends and magic again.
Dreams

I would just like to clarify something here. Those of you that know me from the boards know that I love a good debate. I enjoy reading criticism when it's constructive. I love hearing other's opinions, good and bad, and hearing both sides of an issue. We had our great debates when VMK was around, and it was OKAY. We all had a love for the game even if we didn't agree with it at times or with each other - it was the unifying bond despite our disagreements. We don't have that unifying bond here; thus, we have to tread oh so carefully.

What I cannot agree with here is the MANNER in which many of these posts handle the concerns. I agree with the concerns. I agree that some of them are serious concerns and need to be evaluated as such. (By the way, I think VFK handled the credit card problem by allowing a person to call in their number. Done. Move on.) What I don't like seeing is the rampant posts filled with sarcasm, belittling, rudeness, and the "poking fun" attitude. I'm sorry, that is not called for in this thread. If you'd really like me to start quoting examples, I will, but I'm really not up to going into "attack mode."

Many of you don't like the game itself or agree with its principles. I just don't understand WHY you bother opening this thread and posting over and over. (Mods are the exception bc I do understand they need to keep on top of all threads.) I just don't get it. There's a game on the DIS that I personally don't like - I don't like the graphics.. I don't like the avatars... I don't like what I've seen in game. Do I go onto that particular thread and post daily my disgust and poke fun at everything in game? NO! Why? Because it would be disrespectful to those on the thread that enjoy the game, it would be downright rude of me, it would only sow ******* among the players there, and it would probably begin to diminish the joy they were experiencing in the game. I would only ask for the same respect and consideration for those on this thread who DO choose to play this game and find some enjoyment in it. Please.

More and more people have stopped posting on this thread and are forced to find another forum where they can discuss VFK in the way it should be discussed, leaving only the naysayers here. Quite frankly, the main reason why I keep signing back onto DIS now is because of my POTCO thread where fortunately there is still a sense of community and fun and lots of teasing - things I greatly miss about the boards lately...

To sum it up - I'm not disagreeing with the concerns you all have. They are VALID concerns. I do NOT agree with the sarcasm here in this thread - mostly coming from people that don't even like VFK and aren't playing it for enjoyment.

Gosh, if a game becomes something that doesn't bring you any satisfaction or enjoyment, move on please. Leave this thread for the people that DO enjoy it (to a point... trust me, I am not a lover of this game.. but hopeful), leave the warnings/concerns for the mods to handle, and please please please leave out the sarcastic and belittling remarks about the game.

:grouphug:

Pink, believe me, I respect your opinion. I've known you for several years now through VMK, and had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with you, one of your sons, and several other VMK fans one afternoon (and the mug your son made for me is just inches away from me on my desk as I type this, and I drink water from it each day at work, and smile remembering how much I appreciate your friendship, and the friendship of your boys, and all the fond memories I have spending time with all of you on VMK).

I also respect the opinions of a lot of the other posters here, and when I see posters like Aengus, Disvaclub, Mamacita, and Mims are expressing serious concerns about something that I consider to be very valid, I'm going to pay attention and listen to what they are trying to say. Please don't think I'm saying that VFK supporters opinions aren't valid because they are vailid. I have nothing against people enjoying the game and sharing their experiences about it here.

The main reason why people are concerned about VFK, and why people are speaking out on VFK so much is because there are so many issues with it, and those issues are very major, in my opinion. SocioTown, SmallWorlds, and all the other sites aren't perfect either, but at least they seem to have a clear vision of what direction they want their game to go in, and they don't seem to have the shady business practices I've seen from VFK.

I have had red flags with VFK from the day they announced the game, which is part of the reason why I chose not to sign up for the game. They registered the domain name the day after VMK announced it would be closing, using a name that was very similar to VMK. Right away, I had to question the integrity of this company--to me they were just preying on people who were emotional for losing something that meant so much to them. I made the personal decision not to register for this game because I don't agree with that kind of business practice.

Although I haven't said it here yet, I also have to question why VFK only opened up their paid membership for 48 hours. It just seems to me that they were out to make some quick cash here. It seems very fishy to me. Putting the time limit on there makes people make rash decisions so that they don't miss out--it forces people to pay without really thinking it through. To me, it seems like VFK is playing people.

The reason why I come and voice my concerns here is because I have friends who play the game, and I don't want to see people I know and care about be taken for a ride by a company with questionable business practices. I will speak out against any company that I feel is being immoral and taking advantage of people. We sometimes walk around with blinders when we are passionate about something, and at times we need to be reminded to keep our guard up, protect ourselves, and think before act. I just don't want people to be hurt.

Basicially, the reason why I post my concerns is to remind people that this is not a proven company, and that they have to protect themselves even if they enjoy playing the game.

Thank you Disney Dreams for acknowledging my post. I had hoped to generate some discussion about how people remember the different birds and perhaps start some talk about strategies for high firework scores. I am not a gamer so I can use all the advice I can get on them. I don't think is much interest here, though, on actually playing the game.

:tinker: :tinker: :tinker: .

Thank you Disney Dreams for acknowledging my post. I had hoped to generate some discussion about how people remember the different birds and perhaps start some talk about strategies for high firework scores. I am not a gamer so I can use all the advice I can get on them. I don't think is much interest here, though, on actually playing the game.

I for one would like help in that bird game. Congrats Bee, WOW, I'm AMAZED at your score considering I average about 80 points a game and thought THAT was GOOD! :rotfl2: To me, a warbler is a warbler... a woodpecker is a woodpecker... a finch is a finch... I'm so lost! Think the only bird I can truly identify is the sand piper... because in the picture, it's standing on SAND. :teeth:

Cardinal.gif

Is there a way for the Mods to have a one post warning on each page of the thread? I was thinking of having something like

This way, the VFK players can discuss their game and those who are lurking or just now joining can be warned. Debates can be held in another thread and the warning can change accordingly.

Yes that is a good point something I hope they can do.

Pink, believe me, I respect your opinion. I've known you for several years now through VMK, and had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with you, one of your sons, and several other VMK fans one afternoon (and the mug your son made for me is just inches away from me on my desk as I type this, and I drink water from it each day at work, and smile remembering how much I appreciate your friendship, and the friendship of your boys, and all the fond memories I have spending time with all of you on VMK).

I also respect the opinions of a lot of the other posters here, and when I see posters like Aengus, Disvaclub, Mamacita, and Mims are expressing serious concerns about something that I consider to be very valid, I'm going to pay attention and listen to what they are trying to say. Please don't think I'm saying that VFK supporters opinions aren't valid because they are vailid. I have nothing against people enjoying the game and sharing their experiences about it here.

The main reason why people are concerned about VFK, and why people are speaking out on VFK so much is because there are so many issues with it, and those issues are very major, in my opinion. SocioTown, SmallWorlds, and all the other sites aren't perfect either, but at least they seem to have a clear vision of what direction they want their game to go in, and they don't seem to have the shady business practices I've seen from VFK.

I have had red flags with VFK from the day they announced the game, which is part of the reason why I chose not to sign up for the game. They registered the domain name the day after VMK announced it would be closing, using a name that was very similar to VMK. Right away, I had to question the integrity of this company--to me they were just preying on people who were emotional for losing something that meant so much to them. I made the personal decision not to register for this game because I don't agree with that kind of business practice.

Although I haven't said it here yet, I also have to question why VFK only opened up their paid membership for 48 hours. It just seems to me that they were out to make some quick cash here. It seems very fishy to me. Putting the time limit on there makes people make rash decisions so that they don't miss out--it forces people to pay without really thinking it through. To me, it seems like VFK is playing people.

The reason why I come and voice my concerns here is because I have friends who play the game, and I don't want to see people I know and care about be taken for a ride by a company with questionable business practices. I will speak out against any company that I feel is being immoral and taking advantage of people. We sometimes walk around with blinders when we are passionate about something, and at times we need to be reminded to keep our guard up, protect ourselves, and think before act. I just don't want people to be hurt.

Basicially, the reason why I post my concerns is to remind people that this is not a proven company, and that they have to protect themselves even if they enjoy playing the game.

Rolls, :hug: I totally respect your decision not to play VFK or even sign up for it. That is your choice.

I choose however to play it. Your posts and others like it warning me of the "dangers" and "shady business practices" are not going to persuade me or anyone else otherwise.

So I'm still unsure why this subject keeps being brought up over and over and over. The only thing it's doing is driving people away from the DIS Boards. Do we really want that? It truly breaks my heart.

I'm an adult. I am smart. I am internet savvy. Yet, I was just a party to fraud for 14 months by someone I considered a very good friend on VMK. Everything that I was told was a lie...gender, story, facts. I talked and played with this person every day. We shared a relationship outside of VMK. This person lives at home with her parents. Yet, her parents had no idea this deception was going on in their house...in their daughter's life. The parents were TOTALLY clueless. And, as smart as I am, as old as I am, and as internet savvy as I am, I was still gulled. Took me 14 months to find out, and will take several years in therapy to work it out.

My jaw dropped and my heart almost stopped when I finally realized the extent of... I don't know what it is called... hug-needing?... of this post:hug: :hug: Dream:hug: :hug:

I'm really sorry that happened!

- Sugar :hug:

Thanks threeboysmom!! When I started playing Audubon game I was also scoring 80 points. Then, after much practice, maybe 300. I continued playing and read players' tips on other forums. Hey Cardinal, that bird pic is also a big help. A player on another forum posts a different bird picture each day with his posts and, believe it or not, it helps me remember them.

Just a few things I look for are:
*flycatchers usually have a butterfly in the picture
*the American Dipper looks like it is "dipping" for a drink
*the Ferrrengus Mockingbird pic looks ferocious for a mockingbird
*rock wren is on wood
*wood wren is on rock
*Song Finch has head tilted up like he is singing a song
*one of the birds starts with Pipiry...he has red tuft of hair and i remember
Pipiry has "r" for red in it

actually it is just making an association game out of it and u will come up with your own clues...i could write some more as i play it again
i think everyone knows that the last answer is never right as of now but is supposed to change in the future
try to get gas rather than click on alot of birds because the higher levels give more points..line up so u run over the gas can with the front end of your car and wheels straight

i am really enjoying this game and the accumulated credits are a great return

:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

I do not have to agree with what you say, but I respect you for your opinion. My opinion might not ever change your mind, but if it makes you think, Google for an answer, or question why you believe what you do then we are both better people for it.
Thank you for saying this, I think we are all forgetting that with this thread...

Or set up two posts.....one strictly to discuss the safety issues in the game.
For those that are unhappy with this website and the way they are conducting themselves have to agree, their is no better way to get the safety issues across than a completely different thread titled....Warning!! Things you should know before playing VFK. Makes sense to me :thumbsup2
makes sense to me too. Though I can see it from the Mods perspective, let's face it, there a bunch of threads here, do we really need another aimed directly at any particular game? So here's my solution: Have one thread that talks about the safety issue with all the online games. There we can discuss any safety issue we have with any game.

Couldnt agree with you more, just want to add one thing, i think the reason there is not a lot of disagreement on here now is that a lot of "the supporters" of the game have stopped posting, and that is too bad. If u go back.....say 100 pages or so, lol, there is a lot of disagreement :lmao:
I know it's keeping a lot of my friends away from the boards, it kept me away for a very long time...until I found the thread for Ravenwood, which sadly lead me to this thread.
I also agree with beejer and DreamyTime, the people who enjoy this game are really made to feel small and insignificant by a lot of the posters on this thread. We're made to feel unwanted or like our opinions do not count since we aren't constantly bashing the game.
Thanks to Pink, krazyPete, beejer, Dreamy and the rest for saying what the rest of us have been thinking. :grouphug:

With all the discussion this may have gotten lost and I just wanted to put this out there again to see when the last time the active players on VFK have seen the former VMK staff members in the game.
I was just hanging out with Fin (and some fellow Dis'ers) on Monday, she did mention that she would not be on for the next two days as they are her days off. I also see Lion and Wolf regularly.

Thank you KrazyPete and threeboysmom for your opinions. I was going to quit posting but you encouraged me to return.

By the posts, here I feel I am regarded as some fool for trusting the game. I gave my credit card over the phone, and as far as wasting money, I have spent much more on one dinner out that I only have to work off the next day with extra exercise. But I do regard the incessant warnings as overpowering any game discussion. My friends do not understand why I continue to return to the thread because they have left.

If posters here are not interested in discussing game events and strategies, I will not continue posting. I will read to keep informed but I have no further input on the negativity. And my comments have nothing to do with the right and necessity of expressing opinion.
I'd like to add this: I too joined the Founder's Program, and I have spent ridiculous amounts of money on VMK cards and pins that are completely worthless now and just collecting dust in a drawer somewhere along with all the beautiful items those cards got me, thanks to Disney. Sorry to say, but so far :confused3 , VFK has yet to pull the rug out from under me when it comes to spending money, I (sadly) can't say the same for my favorite Mouse.

The difference in the games is this, Sociotown and Smallworlds don't allow children under 13 to play. When I see that I look no further, my younger kids, including my 13 year old, aren't allowed to play. After much investigation I'm allowing my 15 year old to play Smallworlds but she knows my nose is in everything she does there. VFK presents itself as a child safe game, and while I am happy it's being moderated in game, parents allowing their children to play a child safe game have expectations that the site has proper security measures in place. Not all parents are internet savvy enough to know what to look for, but the site should be following these rules if they are going to present themselves as being child safe. Besides the violation of COPPA, these kids are being presented with this family plan which is making it extrememly tempting for them to share info with other players outside the game, and that is a very very dangerous thing and we've seen that it's already happening on the message boards.
That is why I keep speaking up, yes I do think that the game is a cheap knock off of VMK and that the company running it has little to no integrity in my eyes, but it's the danger that keeps me posting.
I don't have kids, having been a kid once myself, I can honestly say, we found ways around all the rules that were set in stone in my house. It's part of growing up, breaking the rules set by your parents (and getting in trouble for it!!! Pay attention kids, you will get caught!) and learning from it all.

Just curious, I want to better understand the Founders Package. I have heard some individuals who wish to be "adopted to the family."

Can someone who has purchased the package explain to me how this can be performed?
I can only assume they mean they want to be added to the "family" to get the hat. Personally, I agree with all of you on this point. I see where VFK was going with this, and the naivety in assuming it would only be the adults getting this info. Seems to me, there should be a way to join a "family" without having to give out your password.

I want to say, I love reading everybody's opinion, but I really think it is time to move on. We all know where each of us stand on the issue and as it was stated earlier in this thread, we all need to agree to disagree. New members finding this thread and thinking about joining the game are more then likely to read the first page, they will see all the warnings and then skip to the end. I'll say it once more, we need a thread where we can discuss all the safety issues on all the online games. Separate the playing threads (tips, news, etc.) from the safety issue discussion threads.
Come on people!! We're Disney fans!! How did we all go from happy VMK discussions and disagreements, to all this in-fighting? It really makes me sad to see all of this!

Thanks threeboysmom!! When I started playing Audubon game I was also scoring 80 points. Then, after much practice, maybe 300. I continued playing and read players' tips on other forums. Hey Cardinal, that bird pic is also a big help. A player on another forum posts a different bird picture each day with his posts and, believe it or not, it helps me remember them.

Just a few things I look for are:
*flycatchers usually have a butterfly in the picture
*the American Dipper looks like it is "dipping" for a drink
*the Ferrrengus Mockingbird pic looks ferocious for a mockingbird
*rock wren is on wood
*wood wren is on rock

*Song Finch has head tilted up like he is singing a song
*one of the birds starts with Pipiry...he has red tuft of hair and i remember
Pipiry has "r" for red in it

actually it is just making an association game out of it and u will come up with your own clues...i could write some more as i play it again
i think everyone knows that the last answer is never right as of now but is supposed to change in the future
try to get gas rather than click on alot of birds because the higher levels give more points..line up so u run over the gas can with the front end of your car and wheels straight

i am really enjoying this game and the accumulated credits are a great return

OK.. the rock wren/wood wren TOTALLY made me laugh out loud!! I will never forget that now ;)

Thanks for the tips! Wow! I don't venture onto other forums. I'm a "one forum gal" but it's getting tempting...

I think my problem is I need to slow down in the game and really look at the cards. I think I click way too fast trying to get as many birds as I can before they fly away, especially in the first two rounds since those cards are really considered "freebies". Once I get to the room where there are THREE choices on the card, I'm toast! :lmao:

And what's up with the "black" birds... I'm constantly clicking on shadows thinking I see a bird....click, click, click... where's the stinking bird card pop-up?? :teeth: Gosh, they should have made them PINK for crying out loud.

I agree this is the last place I will come for tips and suggestions. Congrats etc. We had a new game of Fireworks come out. And viola the battle of the sides took place. Copy right too much like VMK etc.

What I feel I can not get which I used to is helps on VFK. I would always check VMK dis boards first for any ideas and suggestions.

Now stay far away now for that you have to read pages to get any ideas.

Like I have vista and I can not play fireworks my lag is so bad. No I have to go to other boards. For that. Seems sad I would never really fall far from dis until this thread.

I understand many are saying you are just complaining to protect us. After pages and pages of complaints I tend not to see that anymore. We have been warned and warned. We have looked at all opinions and continue to play many many that do not post her play.

Even parents have decided to play and not let their kids play yet.

There are posters I do repected that have very valid opinions. Though I may not see the importance in some areas as high as them. They have been respectful.

I do appreciate that respect.

But the sarcasm not so much. If you notice the people you are trying to protect are not posting on this board.

I would really love to know how many dis players have left for other baords to discsuss aspects of the game. We have lots of post but it is bascially the same people over and over again. I am sure many come to read just do not post.

Seems like there has been a mass exodus both of people tired of the negatives and others tired of no one listening to their concerns.

It is sad I truly believe this thread has done more harm than good.

Heck I posted questions about Coppa I took the time to research it but had questions. Not one responded. Even the ones sprouting the need for it.

Yes wondering if VMK really did followed the guidelines as they are written and is this a US regulation could not really figure that one out.

But no we are still debating about debating.

It got lost already.

Beejar, congratulations on your accomplishment!:thumbsup2 :dance3:
I have also managed to make it thru 60 levels on the bird game. a few of the things that helped me are:

1- I never ever speed up or slow down for any reason.
2- If I can't identify the bird, I will keep it on my screen until I think I have the right guess.
3- I use funny word association (here's one of my strange examples)The Hermit Thrush reminds me of Herman Munster because it looks like the bird is hunched over like Frankenstein or Herman Munster looks like to me.:rotfl:

The credits are great in this game. It took me two years in VMK to make what I have here in 1 month. ;)

I think my problem is I need to slow down in the game and really look at the cards. I think I click way too fast trying to get as many birds as I can before they fly away, especially in the first two rounds so those cards are really considered "freebies". Once I get to the room where there are THREE choices on the card, I'm toast! :lmao:

And what's up with the "black" birds... I'm constantly clicking on shadows thinking I see a bird....click, click, click... where's the stinking bird card pop-up?? :teeth: Gosh, they should have made them PINK for crying out loud.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: I am constantly doing the same thing!!! Personally I am more of a Purple girl myself, but I would settle for Pink if it made those "shadow" birds go away!!!
beejer, awesome tips!! I can't wait to try them out and get past my high score of 182 :goodvibes

Yup, beejer, that's how I get my scores of 28k also. I look for those clues. And
I have a good memory for the birds without clues.

Also:
-Pine creeping warbler is creeping down a pine tree
-Blue Mountain Warbler is actually a huge fat yellow bird rofl
-Scarlet Tanager is a black bird with a scarlet spot on its wing

etc just look for clues.

Also my high score in the fourth of july fireworks game is 9,429 :)

Bird Game tip: I think it is much better to take it sow and not make mistakes and don't put your mouse on a selection until u are sure..i have tried to change my mind but it was too late...i improved when i slowed down, read the choices thoroughly, and looked at the pictures to differentiate black throated from black headed lol...the woodpeckers really get me so i am going to come up with some tips on them...most have red on them so that is no help Good Luck and please share any associations u make too...the funnier the better

OMG Shark Meal!! I thought your rocked at Birds now u are doing it on fireworks...what is your strategy there? TYVM

aka maracita on vmk and vfk

Belle, my pm box has been FLOODED yesterday and today. I'm amazed at the number of former DIS posters that have told me they can no longer post on the DIS because of all the negativity. It's really really a shame.

Please use this thread for tips and helps. Don't let certain posters drive us away.

Maybe if we all use a certain color font in our posts, it will be easier to read posts worth reading..... like PINK, for example! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter