Very Merry Christmas party, which day?

shellymo

Earning My Ears
We are going for our first December/holiday trip this year. Will be there 4 days. Have a choice of Very Merry for Sunday 12/15 or Tuesday 12/17. Any advice for which one? I hear the weekend is more crowded. thanks

I read somewhere (Disney Tourist Blog?) that the 15th was not recommended because of Pop Warner crowds. I had originally planned on the 15th but think I’m going to switch to the 17th.

We already booked ours for a Sunday just because of the way the rest of the trip shakes out however I've heard that you should avoid weekends because locals often hit up the party on a weekend where a weeknight would really be primarily traveling people. That being said anything that was the case prior to Galaxy's Edge opening is not necessarily going to apply post opening - and they may all be crowded. So my philosophy is - oh well! I'm going to have fun (it's our first time) and enjoy the shows/parades and cookies and not get hung up on the wait times/crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter