VERY disturbing Ads…Do NOT look if you are squeamish!

I've been using the Opera browser for Android for years now and have no issues on Disboards.

For Chrome / Laptop I have uBlock origin, no issues

AdBlock and Malwarebytes both.
Malwarebytes is part of my security/antivirus software and I enabled it just because it's part of that package
AdBlock I have specifically to block ads
Honestly, not sure which does more blocking
Thanks.
There are so many out there, and I have no real basis of comparison beyond the reviews. And especially no comparison that is relevant to my web usage. Therefore, getting a recommendation from another forum member helps.

Totally agree, just came to report the same. I also reported the ad to Google. Two weeks ago, my Disboards was repeatedly showing sexually-explicit ad content from some app called Whispers. I tried to block it, tried to report, then gave up and left the site. What is going on?
Societal decline.

As I responded to @LuvOrlando thread on high blood pressure, an ad for Denny's brisket melt sandwich popped up. That is all the proof I need that I am being tracked down. HA HA HA HA!

@Dan Murphy I sure do love my android, but it is a pain to not have the blocker!

First off nobody needs to point a finger at anyone. Seeing those ads is NOT an indication anyone has been surfing anywhere bad. Honestly it's a constant battle that Corey spends a lot of time on. Google tries to use computer based algorithms to keep out bad ads but they don't work very well. He then has to report them manually. Please believe me we don't like those ads any better than you do and would never allow them if we had a choice. Unfortunately Google Ads is the only game in town if we want to keep the forums running

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter