Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS VERONICA, you are very quick!!!! Can I ask that you change the Cars Mickey Mouse ears to include 1st trip, 2009 in the ears?

Thanks again for all your hard work:thumbsup2 :banana:

0aCastleBalloonsMickey_pentry.jpg

0aCars_Queenmatertam2.jpg

0aCars_Queenmatergab2.jpg

0aCars_QueenmaterGrant2.jpg

0aCars_Queenmatergeorge2.jpg

Veronica, I love the birthday signs. sorry my birthday isn't til December;)

Will you please make me the new Cinderella with the names

Dawn
Makayla

Thank-you

Hello! You seem to know these threads inside out, so I'm sending this question out to you. Wendypooh is trying to help me, but she would like for me to also continue to try to find what I want from DISigners and have them customize. I've been looking at your Mickey heads, and they are exactly what I'm looking for to customize the front of shirts. I was wondering if the heads that are in the bucket are the only ones that you personalize. For example, I need a Maurice (Belle's dad)... can you make one? Also, can these be altered... i.e., I like the snow white, but without the crown. Thanks in advance for all of your help.:goodvibes

Hello! You seem to know these threads inside out, so I'm sending this question out to you. Wendypooh is trying to help me, but she would like for me to also continue to try to find what I want from DISigners and have them customize. I've been looking at your Mickey heads, and they are exactly what I'm looking for to customize the front of shirts. I was wondering if the heads that are in the bucket are the only ones that you personalize. For example, I need a Maurice (Belle's dad)... can you make one? Also, can these be altered... i.e., I like the snow white, but without the crown. Thanks in advance for all of your help.:goodvibes

I made maurice Mickey head do you want it personallized ?
I also have snow white.

Just let me know :)

Here's a maurice

0aBell_Maurice_Papa.jpg

Can I please get one of each of these for Ann and Kate? Would it be possible to also get them without names? :lovestruc

Can I also get the Animal Kingdom map with border without a name? My mother-in-law is going with us and her last name is different, so we cannot do Finley Family. :flower3:

Thank you so much, :thanks:
Krista

I need 2 designs made with Mickey & friends with the names:

Joseph
Amanda

Could you possibly but a mickey on each end? :confused3 If not that's ok.
We are leaving for FL at the end of May. :woohoo:
Thanks.

Could you do a couple for me?

Tristan in the Stitch fill in letters.
Haley in either Hannah Montana or High School Musical

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter