Vegas Tips for First Timer

Another aspect I’d like to explore - Happy Hour!!! We love visiting establishments during happy hour to get a little discount - any recommendations or do most places offer such a thing?
Buddy V’s has a good Happy Hour. The Eggplant Parm is spectacular.

About Battista’s: Don’t. Just don’t. There are so many other, much better experiences. Think Tony’s Town Square-quality. Just don’t.

Buddy V’s has a good Happy Hour. The Eggplant Parm is spectacular.

About Battista’s: Don’t. Just don’t. There are so many other, much better experiences. Think Tony’s Town Square-quality. Just don’t.
Well I guess I’ve never been to Tony’s so…

If you like steak and want to feel that "Old Vegas Vibe", go to The Golden Steer. https://www.goldensteerlasvegas.com/

I've had a couple of dinners there, and in addition to the food & service being VERY good (they even make the salad at the table), the ambiance made me think the Rat Pack was going to come wondering in.

The outside doesn't look like much (it's in a strip mall), but well worth it.

If you like steak and want to feel that "Old Vegas Vibe", go to The Golden Steer. https://www.goldensteerlasvegas.com/

I've had a couple of dinners there, and in addition to the food & service being VERY good (they even make the salad at the table), the ambiance made me think the Rat Pack was going to come wondering in.

Yes, to Golden Steer. It had fallen into mediocrity (and worse) not long ago, but a recent refresh has it firing on all cylinders. Perfect mash-up of great food and vintage vibe. Highly recommended.

We LOVE steak! I saw this one while searching online! It’s on my list!!

8. Catch a magic show. I saw Penn & Teller at the Rio, it was awesome.
Did this years many years ago and loved it! We were going to book tickets for our upcoming trip and were very sad to read that the Rio has fallen into serious disrepair and is 100% sketchy customers at this point. As much as I love Penn and Teller, we're going to skip the show.

For the OP, we're staying at the Palazzo for our next trip. My husband has stayed there many times for business trips and likes the accommodations quite a lot. To me, you can't find a better central location than the Palazzo/Venetian. Honestly, I don't plan to even venture out much past the Venetian complex on this next trip. Between the shopping, the shows, the pools and the restaurants the Venetian has everything you will need.

For restaurants at the Venetian we love Yardbird, Bouchon, Smith and Wollensky and Buddy V's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter