• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VCG and Aulani at 7 months

We couldn't get a studio at VGC for Columbus Day weekend at 7 months. We had actually rented points via David's Rentals from an owner and booked ahead at the 10 ½ month mark so we were at the resort for our dates and the place was packed.

But at the 7 month mark were checking. We were doing a cruise out of LA and tried at the 7 month mark to for before the cruise and after--nothing was available for a studio and 1 and 2BRs both had dates not available on the weekend.

We did not have any problems getting in to Aulani in September, but we were interested in a pool view. If I'm going to Aulani and spending all that air fare to get there, I want to be on Waikolohe Valley to see the lazy river or the pools. We could hear the music and the sunrise and sunset chants--it was wonderful. This trip we are now Aulani owners and are getting an ocean view villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter