Vaccinated email went out, seems Disney sent out by accident.

I think ignore the noise for a week or so and check the Know before you go section of the website and hope by then all information is correct.

With these kind of communications going out DCL keeps shooting themselves in the foot and wait times on the phone will continue to be ridiculous as people try to get clarifications.

well apparently we're on the last sailing that has to deal with the pre cruise testing. Ughhh, why not start it on a Monday the 19th instead DCL? That would make my life easier. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm confused at the 9/23 start date? Is there a reason for that?

That's only true for the EBTA cruise. The cruises leaving from NYC do not require a second test to visit Bermuda. The Government of Bermuda's website says that a test is required two days before embarkation, not two days before arrival.

https://www.gov.bm/cruise-travel-authorisation

Passenger CategoryCruise voyage where ship takes 4 days or less to arrive to Bermuda from embarkation portCruise voyage where ship takes longer than 4 days to arrive to Bermuda from embarkation port
Fully Vaccinated Cruise Ship Passengers
and
Unvaccinated Children 11 years and under travelling with fully vaccinated parent/guardian
1. Approved Travel Authorisation
2. Negative Pre-departure test:
COVID-19 NAAT test (PCR, LAMP or TMA) up to 4 days before embarkation
OR
Supervised antigen up to 2 days before embarkation

3. Vaccination certificate/card
1. Approved Travel Authorisation
2. Negative Pre-departure test:
COVID-19 NAAT test (PCR, LAMP or TMA) up to 4 days before embarkation
OR
Supervised antigen up to 2 days before embarkation
3. Vaccination certificate/card
4. Supervised COVID-19 test on board, up to 2 days before arrival to Bermuda

It's a Disney requirement, not Bermuda. Unvaccinated for our Magic Oct. 5th cruise have to be tested 2 days prior to embarkation AND at the port. So basically nothing has changed for US from 2 days ago.

For sailings aboard the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wish and Disney Wonder beginning September 23, 2022 (and Disney Magic beginning November 7, 2022), Guests not fully vaccinated will no longer be required to complete a second COVID-19 test at the terminal on embarkation day.

Me too, figures. Congrats to the people sailing the next week that don't have to spend hundreds on testing like we do 🤷‍♂️

we're going to be at Universal so it's just an extra thing that I wish I didn't have to do... :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

we're going to be at Universal so it's just an extra thing that I wish I didn't have to do... :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2
Yep we will be at Riviera for a couple of days before. We'll have to make an appointment not knowing what time our room will be ready so we have a private place to test, all that. Should be fun.

I’m happy if it’s true, however I always seem to get bit in the butt for being organized and prepared lol. I bought 7 prepaid On-Point COVID tests for our Nov cruise and of course they are non refundable!! But small price to pay to not have to hold down our 3 year old granddaughter who’s petrified of testing

Well...that stinks. I sail next Monday. Already bought the proctored test. Not sure what makes a difference from one day or week to the next. Just a bit salty about it all. What a mess they have made of it all. I guess as long as I pass my test Saturday, all will be good.

"Guests booked on the Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy or Disney Wish September 23, 2022, through December 31, 2022 may modify or cancel their sailing by September 12, 2022 without any Disney-imposed cancellation fees. Please contact your travel agent for details on how to cancel or modify your booking. Please note that change fees and cancellation fees imposed by third-party suppliers, such as airlines and hotels, as well as travel insurance, are not refundable. Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment. Standard cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply for any cancellation or modification requests received on or after September 13, 2022."

Is this new? Do they handle IGT/OGT/VGT the same way when there's a policy update or do those remain nonrefundable? We're not going to cancel our December 2022 Dream VGT but I'm curious the answer if I'm asked.

Hey all,

We have a Jan 23 sailing on the Magic but did not receive this email. Is there any information regarding cancellation windows for Magic sailings in there? A little upset that it wasn't sent to me, but also understandable since we're still outside our PIF date. Thanks in advanced!

I still need help with getting my recovery certificate so I decided to call Inspire Diagnostics again... If these incorrect e-mails have just been send out, Inspire will be overloaded with calls.

This is not the right time to call.

Hey all,

We have a Jan 23 sailing on the Magic but did not receive this email. Is there any information regarding cancellation windows for Magic sailings in there? A little upset that it wasn't sent to me, but also understandable since we're still outside our PIF date. Thanks in advanced!
If you're sailing 1/23, you should be outside of the cancellation window still. You can still cancel and/or modify without penalty until PIF if you want to. Unless..are you concierge or guaranteed?

Ok, silly question: it I have to ask to be completely clear. I have a 2 year old sailing on 12/18 Magic. Am I correct in my thinking that she will NOT be required to test at all if she is fully vaccinated?

Ok, silly question: it I have to ask to be completely clear. I have a 2 year old sailing on 12/18 Magic. Am I correct in my thinking that she will NOT be required to test at all if she is fully vaccinated?

Believe so, but at this point December is so far off that who knows what the rules will even be then if any.

If you're sailing 1/23, you should be outside of the cancellation window still. You can still cancel and/or modify without penalty until PIF if you want to. Unless..are you concierge or guaranteed?

Yes, Concierge. We booked when everything was different and thought it would be the safer vacation (testing day of, masks, private boarding, 50% capacity) but little by little all of that has gone away and since then my mother has suffered heart issues (ironically because of covid) so now we honestly can't even go. I never thought this much would change in just 6 months, but here we are. So I risk losing out 2500 or can PIF and cancel 14 days prior, but who knows if they will magic that away between now and January. Or I can hope they extend the cancellation window a couple of months for the Magic. Kind of having a stressful time when we should have been gearing up for a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter