• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call 407-560-PASS. They'll straighten it out no problem.

i called. twice. they said there was nothing in their power that they could do for me about this. it was a glitch in the system and there is no one that can help me (x2 calls). They were going to give the call to an "escalation team" to get back to me in 48 hours but I already see the event is sold out for August 5 (the date me and DD are registered for). Looks like the 2 of us wont be going without DH.

How do you find out the dates of this event? I got the email, and when I click on the link it brings me to the page for Passholder Extras, but when I click on the arrow for V.I.Passholder Nights, it just brings me back to the same page with no dates.

i called. twice. they said there was nothing in their power that they could do for me about this. it was a glitch in the system and there is no one that can help me (x2 calls). They were going to give the call to an "escalation team" to get back to me in 48 hours but I already see the event is sold out for August 5 (the date me and DD are registered for). Looks like the 2 of us wont be going without DH.

They'll call you back and set it straight. Just hang tight. I've had issues like this in the past and they always take care of it.

Once he started forwarding me the emails I took over his email lol. We have all our emails connected through google so I just check his periodically now lol.

I keep telling him that he has been graced by the Disney Gods with these emails. :worship:

He said he is going to forward the emails. If he doesn't, he's going to get an ear full! :rotfl2:

How do you find out the dates of this event? I got the email, and when I click on the link it brings me to the page for Passholder Extras, but when I click on the arrow for V.I.Passholder Nights, it just brings me back to the same page with no dates.
That's the first email. There was a 2nd email today that contains the dates.

We never seem to be around for the special events but this year we have managed to get in on both this and TSL during September. Thank you for posting the link(s) as we never seem to get emails, maybe it is because we are from the UK. So excited!

We got in for the Magic Kingdom event on the 5th.
We were at Epcot that day so we are just going to park hop over around 8ish. Hope it's worth doing as we were planning on snacking around the world showcase that night so we will have to give up a little of that time, but we have been AP holders for 4 years now and have never been around when they do special AP events.

Event still available. I JUST saw the email and was able to get into the October 25th night for 4 people. Sept 6 was also still available.

This is a nice bonus! Since I live out of town, I never expect to be able to participate in any WDW passholder events but I think I'll be able to schedule dates during the October event.

Too bad I'm the only one in my group with an AP. I might need to just sneak off on my own for a couple hours that night!

well once again-no email and the only date I can go in August is gone by time I heard the link was open. Will send GS an email thanking them for reaffirming my decision to not renew AP and glad I bought Universal pass instead Yeah-bit ticked right now...

We got in for the Magic Kingdom event on the 5th.
We were at Epcot that day so we are just going to park hop over around 8ish. Hope it's worth doing as we were planning on snacking around the world showcase that night so we will have to give up a little of that time, but we have been AP holders for 4 years now and have never been around when they do special AP events.

We are planning the same thing. Maybe we can share a Monorail, lol.

I'm so excited!
This is the first time I've gotten the email and we will actually be there!
I got October 25th
AND my mom is going to keep our kids so just me and DH can go. First time EVER!!

Did I say I'm excited?

I hope everyone gets the dates they want!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter