V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the email about this a couple minutes ago after seeing it all over social media and my mom getting hers. Hoping these fall within the dates of our existing trip! And that I get the email early enough to register.

I just got the email about this a couple minutes ago after seeing it all over social media and my mom getting hers. Hoping these fall within the dates of our existing trip! And that I get the email early enough to register.
apparently the email is just a teaser, nothing concrete yet - Disney loves to toy with people

I didn't get one but my husband did! I really really hope something happens when we are there in November. It would be the perfect way to end our "End of AP" Trip!!

apparently the email is just a teaser, nothing concrete yet - Disney loves to toy with people

Oh I know but you never know which wave of emails you'll be in the next time. For TSL, I got the email well ahead of my mom and this time we switched. So it's a total guess and hope that someone is in time.

I never get these emails. May be because I’m in Canada. How do I gain access, I wonder?

I have found nothing official, but wdwmagic has posted this as the details:

Walt Disney World will soon begin hosting all-new V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights, an after-hours event at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.

V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights will be available to Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders, taking place on:

• August 5 2018 at Magic Kingdom from 10:00pm to 12:00am
  • September 6 2018 at Epcot from 9:00pm to 11:00pm
  • October 25 2018 at Epcot from 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Advance Registration will be required - keep a look out for registration emails in the next few weeks, and passholders will be able to register for one event only.

Outside of the V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights, Disney will also soon offer more passholder exclusive offerings at the parks, which will be available to other levels of pa

I never get these emails. May be because I’m in Canada. How do I gain access, I wonder?

So many wonder the same thing! My husband and I got our passes at the same time in the same way have all the same settings as far as emails go but I never get the emails while he always does haha.

Walt Disney World will soon begin hosting all-new V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights, an after-hours event at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.

V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights will be available to Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders, taking place on:

Advance Registration will be required - keep a look out for registration emails in the next few weeks, and passholders will be able to register for one event only.

Outside of the V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights, Disney will also soon offer more passholder exclusive offerings at the parks, which will be available to other levels of pa

Those dates would be perfect for me!!

Womp. Out the window for us. 10/25 is the only date we’ll be there and it’s our MNSSHP date. I wonder if the crowd will be less at MNSSHP that night because APs will choose to go to the passholder offering and do MNSSHP another night. Or maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part lol

If these dates are accurate, we’ll miss it. We don’t arrive until August 8.
I hope they send the August email soon for those that will be there for the 5th. It’s less than 2 weeks away!

If these dates are accurate, we’ll miss it. We don’t arrive until August 8.
I hope they send the August email soon for those that will be there for the 5th. It’s less than 2 weeks away!

I agree. We are supposed to leave August 4, so now I’m thinking about moving our dates. On the other hand, not sure the risk is worth it knowing how fast these events fill up.

3 whole dates, wow Disney don't hold back LOL - maybe they will add more but for now doesn't fit my travel for Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter