V.I.Passholder Nights in MK and EP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool. But I don't ever seem to get these emails, so I hope it's not really "invite only" (as they seem to be saying...).

Reactions: CJN
I have found nothing official, but wdwmagic has posted this as the details:

Walt Disney World will soon begin hosting all-new V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights, an after-hours event at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.

V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights will be available to Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders, taking place on:

• August 5 2018 at Magic Kingdom from 10:00pm to 12:00am
  • September 6 2018 at Epcot from 9:00pm to 11:00pm
  • October 25 2018 at Epcot from 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Advance Registration will be required - keep a look out for registration emails in the next few weeks, and passholders will be able to register for one event only.

Outside of the V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights, Disney will also soon offer more passholder exclusive offerings at the parks, which will be available to other levels of pa

Interesting...9/6 is my Toy story pass-holder event day.

Trip is mid August, do if those dates are correct then useless for me. Would have been nice to get one bonus event out of AP... But it will expire and will be done Disney for a while anyway.

That is reaallly short notice for the August event, to be sure. It seems to me that, if these end up being the only dates, these events are really more of a nod to Florida resident AP Passholders.

I could be wrong, but the short timing certainly will keep a lot of people from making plans to be there, or changing their FP schedules/park days.

Was really hoping for a date in mid-October...

Also watching to see when the next e-mail to register and/or any further information is released on this. Hope it applies to even those staying offsite. We are considering going offsite for money savings for our fall trip.
Considering it's got a huge target audience of local AP holders, of course you won't need an on site stay. Or any stay at all for that matter.

That is reaallly short notice for the August event, to be sure. It seems to me that, if these end up being the only dates, these events are really more of a nod to Florida resident AP Passholders.

I could be wrong, but the short timing certainly will keep a lot of people from making plans to be there, or changing their FP schedules/park days.

Was really hoping for a date in mid-October...
No, I believe they do target the AP events to locals. That is obviously who holds a vast majority of the APs. Not all obviously but enough that it's clearly the demographic they are after, all others just get to go along for the ride.

Walt Disney World will soon begin hosting all-new V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights, an after-hours event at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.

V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights will be available to Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders, taking place on:

Advance Registration will be required - keep a look out for registration emails in the next few weeks, and passholders will be able to register for one event only.

Outside of the V.I.PASSHOLDER Nights, Disney will also soon offer more passholder exclusive offerings at the parks, which will be available to other levels of pa
Bummer. We miss the 9/6 event by 2 days and 10/25 is after our October trip dates too.

Ok so, I never get any emails from my Annual Pass...should I reach out to Disney?

Thanks!
You can try but typically does no good. They seem to have issues with their data base mailing list. You can get on it or not, and if you aren't on it, there has been nothing anyone has figured out to get themselves on it.
The one thing you can check on your end is to make sure your email preferences are all set to send you notices. If they aren't, then that's the first place to change. I wasn't on it when we first got our AP but earlier this year I had to have a new MDE account created. When they moved over all my info to the new account, I got on the email list. Nothing else I did changed, just having a new account set.

3 whole dates, wow Disney don't hold back LOL - maybe they will add more but for now doesn't fit my travel for Sept.

3 whole nights over 3 months? The email makes it sound like a bigger deal than that. And of course we arrive on 9/7.
Well, seeing how they've had NOTHING before, I'm not sure complaining about 3 nights is the way to go. Complaints are a good way to have nothing in the future. I'll take 3 nights over none myself. But maybe that's just me

So, I actually did get this email. But weird enough, it came into my work email. I do have a secondary MDE assigned to that email, but currently it's empty (no tiks or reservations or anything - I've tried occasionally to unsuccessfully generate a PIN code) and has never actually had an AP assigned to any user in that account. Gotta love Disney IT!

YESSSSS....I'll be there on 9/6 and staying at the Poly, nice short monorail ride over~! :yay: Let's hope I get a slot...:worship:

So, I actually did get this email. But weird enough, it came into my work email. I do have a secondary MDE assigned to that email, but currently it's empty (no tiks or reservations or anything - I've tried occasionally to unsuccessfully generate a PIN code) and has never actually had an AP assigned to any user in that account. Gotta love Disney IT!

This same thing happens to me. All of my Disney e-mails (reservations, receipts, etc) go to one e-mail address - the same e-mail I use to sign up for all things Disney.

But for some reason, the AP e-mails go to another e-mail address of mine which I don’t use for anything Disney related. I’ve never really understood how/why it happens.

Looks like I might get my wish. Sept 6 is also the day I’m registered for the TSL AP event. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I’m going to be soooo tired.

This same thing happens to me. All of my Disney e-mails (reservations, receipts, etc) go to one e-mail address - the same e-mail I use to sign up for all things Disney.

But for some reason, the AP e-mails go to another e-mail address of mine which I don’t use for anything Disney related. I’ve never really understood how/why it happens.
Same thing happened to us, before I got my new MDE account.
I once created a 2nd MDE account, using one of my email accounts but in DH's name. I only used it to book ADR since there was a strange glitch a couple years ago where if you had a Swan/Dolphin reservation you couldn't make any ADR, it gave an error when you tried to confirm. So a work around was a 2nd account, just needed 2 people in it, no other info since it was only for ADR. We didn't have anything linked here, just our names. No invite was sent to it from our main MDE account, since it wasn't needed for any reason to link together. Somehow, Disney linked the AP area through the names because suddenly I got AP emails to that account. Never did figure it out but was glad to get the emails (it was how I got the FoP invite)

Is anyone by chance willing to share the link? We’ll actually be there on Oct 25, but I never get the emails! :(

Well I just unsubscribed then re-subscribed to try to get the emails. Never did get the TSL one. And I will be there on August 5th, as will my husband (also AP holder). Was thinking of using DD CM discount for DAH if she is off that night, but this would be free...

I, too, get emails sent to two accounts, one is my "official" account; no idea how my other email got in their system (maybe because that is where my DD has been sending my resort confirmations she has made for me?) and I just got a survey on my upcoming stay at my "other" email.

Great-guess the next couple weeks productivity at work will be going down :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter