Using 2018 points-need to wait till 6/10

But can you make a reservation now with current use year points and then reallocate the points to use 2018 banked points when August comes around?

To add, as long as one does not need to borrow points, or does not need them for a different trip they want to book prior to getting these, it is a great way to have something to reallocate to!

I called today. For some reason that they could not explain only 4 of my 31 points were returned (April UY) They said to give them a few days to investigate and call back Monday if I don't hear anything from them before then. Disappointing as I planned to use the points to add a night to an October reservation and there was availability while I was on the phone.

But can you make a reservation now with current use year points and then reallocate the points to use 2018 banked points when August comes around?

yeah ,that would be the way to go but unfortunately we need he 2020 points for a vacation next June that we will book in July. So it would put us in position to have to borrow 2021 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter