How long does it generally take for chase offers to show up once processed on your bill? I bought before the deadline, but I no longer see the offer in one of my rewards.

It truly varies...sometimes mine credit immediately and sometimes it takes a couple weeks. Sorry, I know that's not any help.

Yup, some just take a while longer.

What matters is not if you bought before the deadline but if the posting date of the charge is before the deadline. I know I've gotten burned with Amazon because I was buying something towards the end of a quarterly 5% but Amazon doesn't actually post the charge until it ships, which in my case was a few days later.

Assuming the posting date is within the timeframe, it's OK that the offer isn't showing up after expiration. I've had ones that I did just before the cut off disappear and then reappear once the system credited me the reward.

Yup, some just take a while longer.

What matters is not if you bought before the deadline but if the posting date of the charge is before the deadline. I know I've gotten burned with Amazon because I was buying something towards the end of a quarterly 5% but Amazon doesn't actually post the charge until it ships, which in my case was a few days later.

Assuming the posting date is within the timeframe, it's OK that the offer isn't showing up after expiration. I've had ones that I did just before the cut off disappear and then reappear once the system credited me the reward.
Yes, the posting date really matters with Chase. Never wait until the last day. Make sure you buy a few days before so the charge posts (not just the initial temp charge).

Yes, the posting date really matters with Chase. Never wait until the last day. Make sure you buy a few days before so the charge posts (not just the initial temp charge).
I talked to a rep about the Home Depot offer since it posted 2 days after the purchase date, which was a day past the expiration date for the offer. He said Chase uses the purchase date to determine when you used the offer. I hope he's right.

It posted the day after I bought them, and if I remember correctly there was two days left when I did buy them. So I should hopefully be good. My other cards will show if a reward is in process.

I talked to a rep about the Home Depot offer since it posted 2 days after the purchase date, which was a day past the expiration date for the offer. He said Chase uses the purchase date to determine when you used the offer. I hope he's right.
The Chase offer credit showed up today. That confirms that Chase uses the purchase date rather then the posted date when determining eligibility of the offer.

It posted but I’m missing $10. I called the number on my card and the lady told me I needed to call Home Depot as it was their offer. I explained no. So she’s sending it to the marketing department and I had to send a secure message.

It posted but I’m missing $10. I called the number on my card and the lady told me I needed to call Home Depot as it was their offer. I explained no. So she’s sending it to the marketing department and I had to send a secure message.
Sigh. Don't you love it when you know more than the rep? (Not just with Chase, happens with a lot of companies)

I also find myself having to explain "no" sometimes, lol

I think redemption stuff on the chase Disney card can now also be used to make a payment towards the balance of the card and not just a redemption card.

This is accurate. However, I think it has to be a credit made against a Disney purchase. This is what we did on our most recent trip.

Last edited:
How long does it generally take for chase offers to show up once processed on your bill? I bought before the deadline, but I no longer see the offer in one of my rewards.

In my experience- it usually takes about a week. The offers will disappear when the deadline hits and I have even seen them disappear a few days before the rewards showed up.

Chase has always been pretty good about posting the credits. The only problem I’ve had was the recent Home Depot order being split into multiple transactions. I did learn my lesson the second time and ordered 2x200.

Good luck. Every time I send a secure message about something, they reply with a generic response that it can only be handled over the phone. When I call, they remind me that I can take care of things through secure messaging. LOL.
Their customer service definitely isn't a highlight of Chase (IMO).

Just wanted to share the savings I was able to accumulate on my last trip. I did start saving last minute and was only able to collect enough to cover about 1/3 of the cost. That just fuels me to start much earlier next time. 16.5% isn't too shabby doing last minute deals.

$2075 in DGC and on those cards I saved 16.5% across multiple offers. (CVS/Chase, Amex Grocery Card/Fuel Points, Target Bonus, Discover Bonus, OD/Chase)

I didn't see it posted (I might have missed it), but BJs has $94.59 again for $100 physical gift cards. Rakuten also still has 2% back on it.
Edit, sorry, just saw it on posts from earlier in week...if anyone has any other stacks, feel free to add on. Have a great Saturday.

Data point for Target Circle Bonus:

For the last round of bonuses (that ended 4/13), I had a spend $70 get $10 bonus reward. Terms were as follows:

“Qualifying purchases exclude alcohol, Target GiftCards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/ prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical. See the Target Circle program rules for complete list of excluded items. Restrictions apply. See terms & conditions below.”

I bought $25 and $50 (total $75) emailed REI gift cards. This did not trigger the bonus.

I reached out through the Target chat yesterday, and they insisted that all gift cards were excluded now. I asked what specific part excluded third party guards and they stated it was the “prepaid cards” part. (The way it’s worded should only applied to Visa etc. cards, but they insisted that meant it wasn’t allowed.) As a one time courtesy they would grant the $10 bonus.

Not sure if anyone else ran into this, but thought I’d share.
I bought 1000 dollars of Disney gift cards to buy a new annual pass and it immediately credited me with the spend 450 get 40 dollar reward.

If you are near a Meijer store, Meijer is offering 5,000 mPerks points when you spend at least $50 on Choice and One4all gift cards. Unfortunately 5,000 points is the limit for this deal, in contrast to past deals they've had that max out at 50,000 points. Also note that you can redeem 5,000 points for 50¢ off per gallon at the Meijer gas station, up to 30 gallons, which for larger fill-ups is better than the $5 store credit you'd get from redeeming 5,000 points in-store.

Deal need not be "clipped," it will apply automatically at checkout when you enter your mPerks ID.

Deal expires April 27.

I got a new Target "bonus" today, $20 off when you spend $120. This is the kind that does NOT work on GC :(
I got this too and I was pleasantly surprised that it took $20/$120 before other coupons & sales! When things like this come I buy things I normally need and put the $20 (or whatever $) in an account that I collect finds like this to buy gift cards with.

I got a new Target "bonus" today, $20 off when you spend $120. This is the kind that does NOT work on GC :(
Same here. I did try putting the DGCs in the cart, along with another item, to reach required spending. Alas it didn't work. They have changed the wording of the exclusions. It specifically states "gift cards" not just pre-paid, MC/Visa, Target gift cards ETC.

Target has been a major source of discounted gift cards for me. These changes are unfortunate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter