So it was a DGC account lock it sounds like? Did you try to make a payment with a gc that was not registered to your online account? (I’m wondering if they keep a memory of any cards that have been added to the account or if they’re limited to only freezing cards currently registered on the account.)
Not sure what it was, they didn't tell me. They gave me no problem unlocking though.

Have the Dosh CVS offers paid out yet for anyone? I know folks say it's taking a while. Mine has not.
My CVS charge posted on my credit card on February 14, but the Dosh has not paid out yet. Dosh says you have 30 days to put in a claim of missing cash so I figured I would wait around another week. Also, when putting in for missing cash, they have 2 options: either send a copy of the receipt or a copy of your credit card statement. I am guessing it is probably better to send a copy of the credit card statement so that they don't see the purchase is a gift card (even though gift cards weren't specifically excluded).

I got a Target Circle Bonus offer "Earn $10 Reward when you spend $90 in qualifying purchases" I read what is excluded and it excludes Targt gc and Mastercard, Visa, but not other gift cards. Does anyone know if Disney gc is excluded? Can you use the reward to purchase a Disney gc?

I got a Target Circle Bonus offer "Earn $10 Reward when you spend $90 in qualifying purchases" I read what is excluded and it excludes Targt gc and Mastercard, Visa, but not other gift cards. Does anyone know if Disney gc is excluded? Can you use the reward to purchase a Disney gc?
Buying a $90 Disney GC will get you the $10 reward, but you can’t use the $10 reward on a Disney GC.

My CVS charge posted on my credit card on February 14, but the Dosh has not paid out yet. Dosh says you have 30 days to put in a claim of missing cash so I figured I would wait around another week. Also, when putting in for missing cash, they have 2 options: either send a copy of the receipt or a copy of your credit card statement. I am guessing it is probably better to send a copy of the credit card statement so that they don't see the purchase is a gift card (even though gift cards weren't specifically excluded).
I submitted a ticket for my purchase made in store on 2-13 today and within 2 hours Dosh deposited the funds into my account. I submitted a heavily redacted cc statement showing purchase to avoid getting called out on a GC purchase.

Added Offers ~ 2/22/24 / Discount District

Newegg
1708626340448.png

• Buy $50 Gap eGift Card for $40
  • Buy $50 Banana Republic eGift Card for $40
And still available:
  • Buy $100 DoorDash eGift Card for $90
  • Buy $25 Domino's eGift Card & Get Free $5 Domino’s gift card w/ purchase
Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Buying a $90 Disney GC will get you the $10 reward, but you can’t use the $10 reward on a Disney GC.

I got $15 rewards for spending $135. Went ahead and purchased $150 Disney GC, but the offer didn't trigger. Used to trigger instantly, but today post two hours, still nothing. Not sure if it is a system glitch, or the changed their policy.

I submitted a ticket for my purchase made in store on 2-13 today and within 2 hours Dosh deposited the funds into my account. I submitted a heavily redacted cc statement showing purchase to avoid getting called out on a GC purchase.
Thanks! I'll go ahead and do this, then

I got $15 rewards for spending $135. Went ahead and purchased $150 Disney GC, but the offer didn't trigger. Used to trigger instantly, but today post two hours, still nothing. Not sure if it is a system glitch, or the changed their policy.
Was this in store or online? If online was it for e-gift or physical card?

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food

Giant Food

1708628247540.png
  • Earn 4x Points On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Darden & Texas Roadhouse
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/23/24 – 2/29/24.

Can you post your offer, thanks!

I got a $15 back after $160 so about 20mins ago ordered a $200 DGC. Just arrived and seconds later the $15 offer confirmed.

Actually got one this time, 10 back on 90 and will order a gc later today.

I did think it's interesting that this is purchases to get to the total it doesn't have to be in one purchase. If it was more than 7 days I'd probably do a mix of stuff and gc but I don't plan to go to target until next weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter