Costco canceled my last order, and sent me a note to check my card, that it had a problem.

It was a Costco Shop Card for $450 and they drained it down to 2 cents and then canceled my order. I think the real problem was I was trying to buy too many cards in too short a time frame. Maybe an hour and a half later the money was back, so I texted my son and asked him to order me 2 gift cards, using the supposedly defective shop card. They filled his order in about 30 minutes and he sent the info on to me. They have their own separate executive membership, so no issues.

I still need more gift cards but was able to apply $2400 counting the Sam's Club $400 I picked up earlier. I also have a couple of 15% off $100 offers, a Home Depot 10% offer off $150 and more usually come along. I may try more Costco if the cards last a little bit longer, as my DD has an account plus my son offered to try to do another order. Just have to buy some more shop cards.
Just curious, are you buying Costco Shop cards to purchase DGC?

In case you need a DP, Costco Shop cards definitely work to buy DGC. I just did this when the $250 DGCs came out a week or so ago.
Are you finding Costco shop cards ar a discount? I could definitely use a discount at Costco (for groceries and such not DGC). I don't have a CC with warehouse offers.

In case you need a DP, Costco Shop cards definitely work to buy DGC. I just did this when the $250 DGCs came out a week or so ago.

Yes, this I know, I posted about it when I updated the Q4 2023.

Are you finding Costco shop cards ar a discount? I could definitely use a discount at Costco (for groceries and such not DGC). I don't have a CC with warehouse offers.

This. Are they at a discount? If not, why are you buying CSC to purchase DGC? Maybe trying to hit a CB site twice? I don't get it.

This. Are they at a discount? If not, why are you buying CSC to purchase DGC? Maybe trying to hit a CB site twice? I don't get

Her kids have their own Costco accounts. Using the shop card is probably easier than having them pay and her paying them back. Also avoids any issues of using the same cc on different Costco accounts. Can use the freedom for warehouse or use a non Visa to buy the shop card.

Added Offers 12/18/23

Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
1702925512386.png

• Buy $25 Albertsons eGift cards & Get $5 Mix It Up eBonus cards
    • Limit one (1) eBonus redemption per customer per transaction.
    • Direct link to offer
      • Must claim $5 gift cards by December 31, 2023.
      • Direct link to claim $5 gift card.
      • To redeem $5 eBonus cards for Auntie Anne’s, Cinnabon, Jamba, McAlister’s Deli, Moe’s Southwest Grill and Schlotzsky’s, the code must be unlocked in the specific brand loyalty app (requires membership in respective rewards program) and is valid for 90 days after being unlocked within the specific brand loyalty app.
      • Carvel $5 eBonus codes can be redeemed directly at participating Carvel locations (loyalty app is not required). Carvel $5 eBonus codes will expire on December 31, 2024.
    • Expires 12/21/23.

Best Buy
1702926462665.png

1702926477842.png

• Buy $100 Google Play Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift cards
  • Buy $100 Instacart Gift Cards for $85
  • Buy $100 Netflix Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift cards
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift cards
    • Includes: Fanatics, NFL Shop, NBA Store, MLB Shop and NHL Shop
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Best Buy gift cards
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

No - I bought $1500 worth on my Freedom Flex when they had warehouse clubs at 5x this quarter. Then I can use them for my regular Costco spend (or DGC!) beyond just this quarter.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1702927583830.png
  • Buy $100 Uber eGift Cards for $90
  • Buy $50 Barnes & Noble eGift Cards & Get $10 Kroger eGift card
  • Buy $200 Lowe’s eGift Cards for $180
  • Buy $57.50 One4all On The Run eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $57.50 One4all Fun & Fabulous eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $27.50 Starbucks eGift Cards for $25

Office Depot/OfficeMax
1702928124273.png

• Buy $150 Choice Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
  • Buy $300+ Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
Credit Cards and more
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various offers
    • Get 10% Back On Up To $80/$110 Spend
    • Maximum $8 or $11 back.
    • Expires 12/31/23.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Cash App Offer: 4% (max discount of $50).
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.
  • Rakuten In-Store Offer can be stacked with credit card offers when available. YMMV

No - I bought $1500 worth on my Freedom Flex when they had warehouse clubs at 5x this quarter. Then I can use them for my regular Costco spend (or DGC!) beyond just this quarter
Oh, ok. Was hoping there was a way to save some $$ at Costco that I didn't know about! 😀

I was finally able to get 7, and that was after waiting 24hrs and still getting some cancelled. I don't know you pulled 81 off. Lol.
I keep getting Best Buy orders cancelled. It has something to do with the billing address not matching that of the credit card company. I live in a suburb, which is the city I use. But Best Buy's software auto changes it to the metro area and causes a mismatch -- and their override is automatic, I can't stop it.
I have 3 businesses accounts using 3 different physical addresses. I use my address and my parents own two houses so I use those and those two addresses don't match my cards. This was the best I ever did. In the past I would get a few then get orders cancelled. For two of the accounts I used a different web browser on Wi-fi and the third account I used the BB app on my cell phone using cellular data instead of my Wi-Fi network. I set the businesses accounts up the last time BB had a deal like this (and struck out quite a bit) so am wondering if I didn't have issues this time as the accounts have been established for a while now?

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1702931205393.png
  • Buy ONE (1) IHOP Gift Card totaling $50 or more & Get $10 Off
    • Links Above
    • Expires 12/19/23.
Harris Teeter has TWO separate offers for IHOP gift cards.
1702931424210.png
  • Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points IHOP Gift Cards
  • Buy ONE (1) IHOP Gift Card totaling $50 or more & Get $10 Off
I believe you can combine: Earn 200 points, get $10 Off and still earn 2x fuel points when buying $50 IHOP gift cards. @afan might be better to help here as I don't have Harris Teeter.

I'm not certain if this is on all 3rd party or just on the gift cards shown so for now, I'm listing this offer as Select gift cards.

Hy-Vee

1702933817218.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Earn 5¢ Off per gallon
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Earn 10¢ Off per gallon
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Earn 20¢ Off per gallon
    • Includes: Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Home Depot, Lowe's, Sephora and Starbucks.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/18/23 - 12/24/23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter