Looks like the Best Buy deal ends at Midnight Central Time tonight, 1am Eastern, they now have a count down clock on the deal.

Ended up with 81 DGC's from Best Buy between my 3 business accounts. With that and what I already had should pay off my AP's and the room for my next trip. Of course I don't currently have a next trip booked :) But I know when I want to go so that's a start. Now just need to collect some more DGC's for spending money while there.

This has been my best haul so far as in the past I always had orders cancelled. Only glitch if you want to call it that was waiting 16 hours for one set of cards to come through.

Ended up with 81 DGC's from Best Buy between my 3 business accounts. With that and what I already had should pay off my AP's and the room for my next trip. Of course I don't currently have a next trip booked :) But I know when I want to go so that's a start. Now just need to collect some more DGC's for spending money while there.

This has been my best haul so far as in the past I always had orders cancelled. Only glitch if you want to call it that was waiting 16 hours for one set of cards to come through.
I was finally able to get 7, and that was after waiting 24hrs and still getting some cancelled. I don't know you pulled 81 off. Lol.

I was finally able to get 7, and that was after waiting 24hrs and still getting some cancelled. I don't know you pulled 81 off. Lol.
Were you getting the cannot verify message on cancellation? Did you change anything on the successful order?

I’ve got a player who keeps getting canceled and I can’t figure it out.

Last edited:
Were you getting the cannot verify message on cancellation? Did you change anything on the successful order?

I keep getting Best Buy orders cancelled. It has something to do with the billing address not matching that of the credit card company. I live in a suburb, which is the city I use. But Best Buy's software auto changes it to the metro area and causes a mismatch -- and their override is automatic, I can't stop it.

I am trying to verify my Costco gift card balances on disneygiftcard site. Cards are from December 8 so they s/b loaded by now. I keep getting an error message saying "We're unable to complete your request for a balance inquiry at this time. Please call the number on the back of your card for assistance." Is anyone else getting this? Any suggestions?

I am trying to verify my Costco gift card balances on disneygiftcard site. Cards are from December 8 so they s/b loaded by now. I keep getting an error message saying "We're unable to complete your request for a balance inquiry at this time. Please call the number on the back of your card for assistance." Is anyone else getting this? Any suggestions?
Call Disney Gift Card, if they can’t help then contact Costco. The cards should absolutely be loaded by now.

This was in the email I got immediately after attempting to place an order. And this was only after buying my first 2, not even hitting the 3 limit.

"Unfortunately, we had to cancel your order because it has exceeded our orderable quantity limits. Please see our Conditions of Use, which explains order limitations and limited quantities."

"We're unable to complete your request for a balance inquiry at this time. Please call the number on the back of your card for assistance." Is anyone else getting this? Any suggestions?
This is me! I originally got that error on my computer for all 10 of my cards, then an hour later on my phone I was able to get some to go through, and eventually all but two. The last two- 1 Costco and 1 BB, still get that message after at least 36 hours of trying. They were purchased in the same batches of others that went through ok, and the 3 additional BB cards I got last night loaded just fine immediately. I was on hold with BB for ages before they redirected me to their e-gift card number, which I was on hold for and then spit me back the regular BB queue… so I gave up. I was hoping these last two would just work randomly but it doesn’t seem that way. Calling DGC is not helpful though- I did that and they told me the account numbers I gave were invalid. I think it’s an issue with the card. I will keep trying BB and Costco later but if you have any luck let me know!

If anyone is going to giant food stores, can you take and post a picture of the gift cards they sell there. I live 30 miles away from the closest Giant but will be 5 miles away from one in 2 weeks, so I want to see if it is worth it to travel there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter