• Target Circle Offer: Get 10% Off one purchase in-store or online
    • Limit one offer per guest.
    • One purchase meaning Your entire purchase, one time.
    • Excludes ALL gift cards
    • Cannot be combined with other % Off Coupons.
    • Target Circle Offer
    • Expires 11/27/23.
I did not receive this offer

From what I can tell this is not a targeted offer. It wasn't in my account, I saw it after clicking on a few categories seen below:
Though I was signed in and was able to add it to my account.

1701009356432.png

Don't fight them unless GCs were included in the CB offer, but that's not normally the case. It won't change anything for you and you risk drawing attention to the loophole and affecting others.
I hear you, but no, GCs were not in the exclusions (like usual). So 10% worked initially since it was "all other categories." So I went bigger and got hosed. No way I would have made the purchase otherwise, so it's somewhat of a bait and switch trick.

I’m trying to understand the basics of using Disney e-gift cards.

Here’s what I’ve done:

1. Bought a Disney egift card from Target online.
  2. Received the egift card email from Target, which had a link to the web page with the card info.
  3. Entered the numbers from the webpage into disneygiftcard.com
  4. Printed out the web page because I’m paranoid.
  5. Saved a copy of the PDF to my iCloud files.
Here are my questions:
  1. Are the only ways to actually use the card in person (say at a Disney store, hotel, or restaurant) to have either the paper printout, bring up the PDF from my iCloud files on my phone, or buy a physical plastic card and transfer the funds to it?
  2. Is there any way to retrieve the full number and pin from disneygiftcard.com? Any way to get the bar code? Or am I pretty much responsible for keeping my own copies?
  3. Is there any way to transfer the card info to my Apple Wallet?
  4. Bonus (Target) question: Is the only way to get the card info from Target to keep the email with the link to their website?
  5. Any options I’ve missed?
5) Make sure that you put your gift card number into your phone’s notes app to use for use in mobile ordering at WDW Counter Service restaurants, mobile payment at gift shops and for buying G+. Payment in the Disney app defaults to your credit card on file in the app. It DOES NOT get charged back to your room. You *can* use gift cards while ordering/purchasing in the app but you must manually enter the number each time.

Best Buy Cyber Deals
  • $100 Fanatics gift card for $85
  • $50 Fanatics gift card for $42.50
  • $25 Fanatics gift card for $21.25
  • $100 Topgolf gift cards for $80
  • $50 Topgolf gift cards for $40
  • $25 Topgolf gift cards for $20
  • $100 Disney+ Gift Cards for $85
  • $50 Disney+ Gift Cards for $42.50
  • $25 Disney+ Gift Cards for $21.25
  • $100 MBL Shop .com for $85
  • $50 MBL Shop .com for $42.50
  • $25 MBL Shop .com for $21.25
  • $100 NHL Shop gift card for $85
  • $50 NHL Shop gift card for $42.50
  • $25 NHL Shop gift card for $21.50
  • $100 NBA Store for $85
  • $50 NBA Store gift card for $42.50
  • $25 NBA Store gift card for $21.25
  • $100 NFL Shop gift card for $85
  • $50 NFL Shop gift card for $42.50
  • $25 NFL Shop gift card for $21.25
  • $99 Instacart+ - 12 Month Membership for $84.15
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV
Are Disney+ gift cards different than regular Disney gift cards? Can they only be used for Disney + subscriptions?

Justb a note that I purchased a treat yourself gift card at OD last week (when they had 20% back in rewards on choice gift cards) and they did not post. Now I am going to have to call them - ugh. This seems to be a common occurrence that people say at OD with the gift card deals that a lot of times the rewards don't post properly.

I think I've read about this being an issue, more or less hit or miss. Thanks for the reminder Peeps need to confirm their transactions.
I hope you're able to get it sorted out soon.

Are Disney+ gift cards different than regular Disney gift cards? Can they only be used for Disney + subscriptions?

As others peeps posted, yes Disney+ AND Instacart+ are completely different in how they work.

Good catch! I hope others noticed the + sign.

Has anyone had trouble using a Visa gift card to purchase a DGC on ShopDisney? I just tried inputting the card # directly and it gives me an error. I also tried loading the Visa in Paypal, but got an error too. I checked the vanilla gift card site and it has the $ on the card so not sure why I'm getting an error both ways.

I'm sorry for not reaching out sooner. Wow, what a drag! I have DP's certain Visa/MC not working but those are from rewards like swagbucks, employers etc. as they are coded differently. Not sure coded is the correct word but that's what I'm going with. Sorry for your troubles.

Where did the Vanilla Visa come from? Did you register the card prior to using it online?
@afan posted Visa & MC are the same, they don't work at SD either - which is new to me as is your issue with Vanilla Visa.

Anyone else having the same issues?
Please take the time to post, this DP is so important. Thanks!

Last edited:
Best Buy Cyber Deals
  • $100 Fanatics gift card for $85
  • $50 Fanatics gift card for $42.50
  • $25 Fanatics gift card for $21.25
  • $100 Topgolf gift cards for $80
  • $50 Topgolf gift cards for $40
  • $25 Topgolf gift cards for $20
  • $100 Disney+ Gift Cards for $85
  • $50 Disney+ Gift Cards for $42.50
  • $25 Disney+ Gift Cards for $21.25
  • $100 MBL Shop .com for $85

May I suggest putting Disney+ like this for those of us who might miss the detail -- I almost purchased $400 worth of Disney+ lol.

• $100 Disney+ Gift Cards for $85 (note Disney+ not Disney)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter