CashApp updated their boosts (now called offers, so boring!)...

Home Depot, Family Dollar, 7-11 and Walgreens 10% off every 24 hours (up to $5 off) now says expires in 14 weeks, earlier today it said it would expire in 3 days.

Unfortunately the Target 10% off does not seem to be making a comeback so far.

Another lucrative offer now over: Amazon has stopped allowing you to pay for 3rd party gift cards with an Amazon gift card. The system is now hard coded to prevent it (according to DOC).

Thankfully, I only have $350 in Amazon gift cards saved up as I was about to stock up on them when they go on sale during the holiday season. Usually I have over $1,000 stocked up.

Thanks for posting! I've added the info to the main page.

Home Depot, Family Dollar, 7-11 and Walgreens 10% off every 24 hours (up to $5 off) now says expires in 14 weeks, earlier today it said it would expire in 3 days.

I got none of these! I'll need to check my son's account...

My cash app is still saying my offers expire in 2 days 😞

I got none of these! I'll need to check my son's account...

My cash app is still saying my offers expire in 2 days 😞

Interesting - it seemed like most people got the previous offers for Home Depot, Walgreens, etc - I wonder if they are location based?

As far as the offers still showing as expiring, it may just take a bit of time for them to update.

Just wanted to give a reminder, if you utilize Office Depot visa/mc gift cards for Chase Rewards, then use them at Kroger to purchase Disney gift cards with 4x fuel points, just make sure you input the pin number and process it as a debit transaction. I tried processing one as credit, and got a whole run down from 2 different employees before they finally approved the transaction. They had to input my drivers license number into their system...

As far as Office Depot, I have two in my area. Both have a limit of $1000 in gift cards per day. Once you hit $500 in gift cards, a manager has to approve it. Once you hit $1000, they have to input your info from a drivers license, and in my couple times of trying it, their computers have frozen and they were not able to process the transaction. I just go to $900 (4 $200s and 1 $100). I know it isn't as good of a deal this way as opposed to multiples of $600, but I'd rather do this than go daily and only get $600 at a time. One location allows as many forms of payment as you want, the other only allows two. This has helped as I have multiple chase cards that have been having 10% back up to $11, so I can usually use 3-5 cards each time to maximize the 10% offers since they only allow one gift card transaction per person per day.

Interesting - it seemed like most people got the previous offers for Home Depot, Walgreens, etc - I wonder if they are location based?

As far as the offers still showing as expiring, it may just take a bit of time for them to update.

Yup, this is what I'm thinking too. ::yes::

Just wanted to give a reminder, if you utilize Office Depot visa/mc gift cards for Chase Rewards, then use them at Kroger to purchase Disney gift cards with 4x fuel points, just make sure you input the pin number and process it as a debit transaction. I tried processing one as credit, and got a whole run down from 2 different employees before they finally approved the transaction. They had to input my drivers license number into their system...

As far as Office Depot, I have two in my area. Both have a limit of $1000 in gift cards per day. Once you hit $500 in gift cards, a manager has to approve it. Once you hit $1000, they have to input your info from a drivers license, and in my couple times of trying it, their computers have frozen and they were not able to process the transaction. I just go to $900 (4 $200s and 1 $100). I know it isn't as good of a deal this way as opposed to multiples of $600, but I'd rather do this than go daily and only get $600 at a time. One location allows as many forms of payment as you want, the other only allows two. This has helped as I have multiple chase cards that have been having 10% back up to $11, so I can usually use 3-5 cards each time to maximize the 10% offers since they only allow one gift card transaction per person per day.

Thanks for posting! I really appreciate all the details.

For a while I've been getting these weird bills for medical expenses from a company I never heard of. There was nothing regarding which doctor or group the bill originated from or date of service so I ignored it.
Then I started getting texts. I chose to ignore those as well.
Their last attempt was calling me, more like hounding me so I finally took the call. This guy said I had an outstanding medical bill so I asked from who and he replied, I need you to confirm your SS# and date of birth. :laughing:

I said, right, I'm going to give some random stranger my personal information on a past due balance that doesn't exist. Are you stupid? and he hung up on me! :rotfl2:

These clowns! I'm sure people fall for this and it's unfortunate.
I saw my PC today and told her what happened, we both got a good laugh but she did say how bad it's gotten and patient portals help prevent fraud. So my friends, double check your portal before making any payments.

My PC believes my thyroid issue is a result from Hashimoto disease but more blood work is needed to confirm, so I'll be getting that done this weekend.

Happy Friday!

Anyone want to start this weekend off to a cool tune we can all dance too???

Did anyone try the Chase offer for Sam's Club to buy Disney Gift cards?
It says for membership but didn't know how they would know what you are purchasing.

Did anyone try the Chase offer for Sam's Club to buy Disney Gift cards?
It says for membership but didn't know how they would know what you are purchasing.

I am trying to use it on my membership renewal and so far it has not shown redeemed, although it doesn't have any exclusions on renewals in the fine print. I do know that my renewal coded as "Sams Club Renewal" as the charge, so it may not won't work for gift cards, if memberships are what it is looking for. Renewal seems YMMV so far too.

Family Fare & Tom's Food Center

1696053961437.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift cards for $40
Family Fare & Tom's Food Center DP
Northern Michigan Family Fare / Tom's Food Center
Share the same promotions though they are independently owned & operated, which means you can buy from both stores. Post #15671 :thumbsup2 @wweazel

Last edited:
My PC believes my thyroid issue is a result from Hashimoto disease but more blood work is needed to confirm, so I'll be getting that done this weekend.

Happy Friday!

Welcome to the Hashimoto's club (if that is what they discover).

For the song, how about "Walkin' on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves?

I hope they extend the Walgreens offer, my trip is in 2 weeks. I’d love to keep getting daily $50 cards! I checked this morning and it shows ending in 14 hours 😞

Another lucrative offer now over: Amazon has stopped allowing you to pay for 3rd party gift cards with an Amazon gift card. The system is now hard coded to prevent it (according to DOC).

Thankfully, I only have $350 in Amazon gift cards saved up as I was about to stock up on them when they go on sale during the holiday season. Usually I have over $1,000 stocked up.

Well this sucks! I just tried and there is a message that I can't use my gift card. It does look like Amazon rewards will still apply.

For a while I've been getting these weird bills for medical expenses from a company I never heard of. There was nothing regarding which doctor or group the bill originated from or date of service so I ignored it.
Then I started getting texts. I chose to ignore those as well.
Their last attempt was calling me, more like hounding me so I finally took the call. This guy said I had an outstanding medical bill so I asked from who and he replied, I need you to confirm your SS# and date of birth. :laughing:

I said, right, I'm going to give some random stranger my personal information on a past due balance that doesn't exist. Are you stupid? and he hung up on me! :rotfl2:

These clowns! I'm sure people fall for this and it's unfortunate.
I saw my PC today and told her what happened, we both got a good laugh but she did say how bad it's gotten and patient portals help prevent fraud. So my friends, double check your portal before making any payments.

Happy Friday!

Thanks for a reminder like this. It's so easy to get caught off-guard.

LAX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter